Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

"The Priest Pinched My Nipple, Then Asked Me If It Feels Good"---victim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Priest Pinched My Nipple, Then Asked Me If It Feels Good"---victim (371 Views)

Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me / "The Priest Likes To Take Photographs Of 'sweating Nyash'!!!"---police / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Priest Pinched My Nipple, Then Asked Me If It Feels Good"---victim by Niflheim(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
They are always asking me where I get my morals from.....................................LIKEWISE, I ALWAYS ASK THEM WHERE THEY GET THERE'S!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

FULL STORY:

A Roman Catholic priest in Austin has been arrested on a misdemeanor assault charge after he was accused of groping a woman in home hospice care while giving her last rites.

Austin Police arrested Rev. Gerold Langsch and charged him with assault by contact stemming from the October 5, 2018 encounter.
The 75-year-old priest is free on $15,000 bond. If convicted, he could be sentenced to a year in jail and fined up to $4,000.
Police contend in the arrest affidavit that the woman was in hospice care for complications from diabetes when Lansch went to her home to administer the sacrament of anointing the sick, a sacrament of absolution.

The woman, who is still alive, reported that Langsch first [/b]anointed her chest with holy water, then began to apply lotion, massaging a breast, pinching a nipple and asking “Does that feel good?” He then tried to slip his hand inside her diaper but was unable to.[b]

The woman later told police the priest’s actions left her in shock, uncomfortable, confused and feeling like, she told police, a “nasty, dirty piece of meat.”............................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:.......................................https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/03/20/catholic-priest-accused-groping-texas-woman-last-rites/

Re: "The Priest Pinched My Nipple, Then Asked Me If It Feels Good"---victim by dieselsupplies(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
I supply Good quality diesel (AGO) in abuja and its environs, kindly contact me for price negotiations as the price of the product fluctuates.
Re: "The Priest Pinched My Nipple, Then Asked Me If It Feels Good"---victim by decatalyst(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just only that ordinary question?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Main Line Christianity Reject Mormonism? / Ghana's 100-year-old Imam Who Went To Church / Solemn Mass On The Feast Of St. José Maria Escriva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.