Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mortal Kombat 11: Check Out The Latest Trailer (titled "Old Skool Vs New Skool) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mortal Kombat 11: Check Out The Latest Trailer (titled "Old Skool Vs New Skool) (1119 Views)

Mortal Kombat 11 / Mortal Kombat 11 Players / Mortal Kombat 11 Official Announce Trailer... WOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortal Kombat 11: Check Out The Latest Trailer (titled "Old Skool Vs New Skool) by enigmatique(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mortal Kombat 11 (a.k.a MK11) is the latest installment in the Mortal Kombat franchise. It will be released on April 23, 2019 and will be available on PlayStation4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC. Check out below the latest trailer released by NetherRealm Studios. It's titled "Old Skool vs New Skool" and gives more insight into the plot of the upcoming game, which is a plot of how MK characters travel to the present to meet their future selves in a battle to same the world! I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Can you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2hYuWYTrc

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 11: Check Out The Latest Trailer (titled "Old Skool Vs New Skool) by enigmatique(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
@cao and @lalasticlala: please peruse the above and move it to FP if you deem it fit.
Re: Mortal Kombat 11: Check Out The Latest Trailer (titled "Old Skool Vs New Skool) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Newjohnny: I do my own stunts
Oldjohnny: show off

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Any Goal Celebration After Scoring In Pes Mobile / How To Play Poker / PS3 Slim&fat And Ps2 Slim For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.