Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Fastest Way To Make Money!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fastest Way To Make Money!! (356 Views)

Fastest Way To Japa From Nigeria: Software Developement / Here Is Fastest Way To Land A Job In Nigeria In 2022 / The Fastest Way To Get A Job In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Way To Make Money!! by comforted1990: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
I'm not here to bore you with 3 pages on how to make money.

I'm just going to tell you to take advantage of the opportunity I saw online TODAY, and I think it's for really smart people.

Jumia is offering free shipping on Fashion items, Electronic items and beauty items as well.

Now how can you make money from free shipping?

in case you don't know many companies charge a lot from shipping. When you go to the market and not find what you're looking for, the chances of nyou nfinding what you want online is higher.

Now you can buy all you want with no shipping cost and this will save you money.

Sometimes these little amount you save is what makes you richer eventuallly.

Re: Fastest Way To Make Money!! by Sashababe567: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice one Jumia, thank you for free shipping.
Re: Fastest Way To Make Money!! by Adefemroll: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jumia for the win grin
Re: Fastest Way To Make Money!! by Bamideleoluwa: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
rushing to shop on the Jumia App grin
Re: Fastest Way To Make Money!! by Bamideleoluwa: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Balling from January , thank you Jumia
Re: Fastest Way To Make Money!! by Forfor86: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
I wan ball sef , Jumia ... Help, do free shipping for the boys sef
Re: Fastest Way To Make Money!! by Univera(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Job For A Sales Associate At Ruff N Tumble 2019 | Check Application Guide Here / Vacancy For The Position Of Client Sales Executives / Updated List Of Fake Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.