Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Find Your Paypal Account Number? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Find Your Paypal Account Number? (1248 Views)

I Need Help Creating An Account Number Validator On Javascript / How To Buy Data And Airtime With Your Paypal Fund / Sell Your Paypal Funds Here; We Buy Paypal Money At A Very Affordable Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Your Paypal Account Number? by olapaypal(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
If you’re a PayPal newbie you must be wandering how to get your PayPal account number having set up your PayPal account especially when someone ask for your PayPal ID in order to send you some cash. You will be like where can i find it.

like we’ve already learnt, PayPal allows you to receive international payment easily without stress. With your PayPal account someone in UK, US, Canada, India, China, Ghana, South Africa etc can send you money within seconds and you will get it directly to your PayPal account.

How to Find Your PayPal account Number
After Creating your PayPal account, when next someone ask for your PayPal ID or Account in order to send you some money, kindly give the person your PayPal email address.

Unlike other online payment systems, PayPal deal on Email to receiving payments. In that case your email is your PayPal account number (the email you used to register with PayPal).

When you read my Previous guide on How to send money from one PayPal account to another you will realize you only need the receiver email and nothing more. As soon as the money is sent, the receiver will get it directly to his/her PayPal account associated with the email you sent the funds to.

Apart from giving your email to clients as your PayPal account number to receive payments, PayPal also made it very easy to create payme link. With this, you will have your unique and custom payment link which you can send to your clients and any payment they make via that link will go to your PayPal account balance.

E.g My PayPal Custom Payment link is Paypal.me/olapaypal. When you click on it you will see where to make your payment if you’re a client for instance.

You can learn How to Create PayPal custom payment link here. You can use that or your email address to receive payment. Both will give you the same function.

PayPal Payment link VS Email Address
Which one is better to use as your PayPal account number? Your email or your custom link?

Well the both will help Get your money but i will recommend using the Payment link as that’s the best and more convenient way for many reasons.

I have seen many cases where the sender type wrongly your email address even when you issued it to them correctly. In most other cases you may also do the mistake when giving them your email.

Now when such errors are made, It will make you loose money especially when the funds are sent to the wrong address via FNF instead of GNS where you may likely find it easy to charge back.

When you give them your payment link they don’t need to type any email address instead they only input the amount they want to pay and complete their payment easily. The payme link will help you receive your payment without having issues of sending to the wrong address/PayPal account number.

As soon as your PayPal is ready kindly make your payment link using the guide i shared here to create your payment link and keep rocking.

Wrapping Up: Getting your PayPal account number
With this article am sure you now understand that you don’t need any other account number or ID to receive money to your PayPal account than issuing the sender your PayPal email address or payment link.

would you like to know how to get your funds here in your local bank at the rate of 360/$ without an exchanger. Then contact me via my signature for more details.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website / Paypal Alternatives For Nigeria 2021 That Works Today / 10 Similar Apps Like Dent To Get Free Mobile Internet Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.