Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How To Control Or Stop A Hot Temper - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Control Or Stop A Hot Temper (254 Views)

7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / Bilyamin Bello Death: A Social Media Hazard, Hot Temper Or Jealousy / 3 Ways You Can Stop A Girl Asking You For Money Or Material Things But She Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Or Stop A Hot Temper by newsblogIsaac: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hot temperament is very dangerous, it can make you do stupid things ,it mostly affects women but in cases of men ,its very brutal,
I heared of a man who came back from work so Hungry and tired,
He removed his clothes ,dived straight on the dinning room only to find out that his little son has finished the food kept for him as usual.
Due to how hungry he is , he angrily gave the child a heavy slap ,with few kicks ,the child collapsed,
Like play like play, the little boy gave up the ghost.

he forgot about the food and starts crying or his son, now when neighbours came ,they said the man is evil, but do you really think its the devils work?
No its HOT TEMPER, many have been drives to do stupid things as a result of hot temper ,that's why I decided to share this piece of information I saw here>>https://lifebeyondsex..com/2019/03/Hot-temper-a-silent-killer-Tips-on-how-to-control-it.html?m=1
Which talks about ways to control hot temper ,so that you too won't be a victim one day.

HOT TEMPER IS A SIN and also distroys our body, you will see how in the link I shared above.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Adsense Registration / Ethnic Conflict And National Stability In Nigeria / Senator Adeleke In Another Impersonation Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.