Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

50bill's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50bill's Profile / 50bill's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by 50bill(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Economics WhatsApp link

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com /LcFrvouIcAX13DLashDAQ0

1 Like

Education / Re: UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread by 50bill(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please, I need some advice from you guys. Especially those that know one or two things about Economics dept.

I do a remote job --- working hours: 9am-5pm. Though I do have breaks within that period to attend to some personal stuff of course.

I intend to run my master degree in Economics concurrently with my job. I want to go full time.

Presently, I am not so sure about this. Because I know clashes will certainly occur.

Please, what would you advise I do ?
Family / Re: What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ? by 50bill(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
A wisdom to do those little things that count go
a long way in building a happy home.
This might be something as simple
and out of the box as sending
greeting ecard to your partner's or email while s(he)
is away. S(he) really doesn't have to be away
before you show some "thoughtful" love anyway.
I know many of us don't send ecards but for the benefit of those that do
or those that would like to, I wrote some
articles where I identified the best ecard sites.
I recently identified a dozen of those
sites for Eid https://www.temi.co.uk/12-of-the-best-ecard-sites-for-eid-fitr-and-eid-adha/

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.