Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Employment For The Position Of A BSR (Bike Sales Representative) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment For The Position Of A BSR (Bike Sales Representative) (338 Views)

Bike Sales Reps In Oyo And Ibadan / Bike Sales Representatives(dispatch riders) Needed in Lagos / Click-on Kaduna Partners With Digital Naija To Create Employment For Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment For The Position Of A BSR (Bike Sales Representative) by Tolbanks(f): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good day Seun,

I want to place an advert about our company ADNL (Al Afia Distribution Nig Ltd). We currently and urgently need 70 (seventy) BSRs (Bike Sales Representatives) in Lagos. The salary is 45k and they will get incentives based on their job performance monthly. The incentives can be between 20k and 50k depending on the level of performance.
Our head office is at 21 Ibiyinka Salvador Street, Off African Lane, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos - Nigeria or they can send their CVs via mail to recruitment@alafia-ng.com.

They can get me on my personal line: 07035754385

Thank you so much,
Omotola F. Begun
HR Executive Recruitment

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of Customer Service Officer And Lead Generation Officer / Top 10 High Paying Jobs For Women / Recruiting Firm In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.