Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Please Is This Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Is This Real (386 Views)

Please Is This Real And What's Their Salary Package / I Just Receive This Now, Is This Real Or Scam Comments Pls / Pls Urgent!!!!! Has Any1 Received This Msg? Is This Real???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Real by lahizak: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
.Dear Applicant,
After a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for a briefing with one of our selected centers in LAGOS on THURSDAY 28TH MARCH 2019

Venue: NO 6, Remilekun Street, off Ogunlana drive, Surulere Lagos.

Time: 9:00am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note: The invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your record properly.

Best Regards,
recruitment Team
(HR/MD)
NOTE: You will meet with the One of the directors, Human Resource manager of our client after
the oral assessment for proper evaluation
Re: Please Is This Real by ise82(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
From the address you shud know “Surulere”. Thank me later.
Re: Please Is This Real by anochuko01(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
SCAM, SCAMMER, SCAMMEST
Re: Please Is This Real by lahizak: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Okay. Thanks. I recide outside lagos, cant waste money on a scam

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Job Hunt / Servers and Sales Person vacancy / Security Guards Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.