Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,171 members, 7,864,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Bbnaija Reunion: Alex Unusual Wants To Reveal Cee-c’s Top Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: Alex Unusual Wants To Reveal Cee-c’s Top Secret (838 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Reunion: Alex Unusual Wants To Reveal Cee-c’s Top Secret by chiomarita: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
According to Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, the Big Brother 2018 Reunion would have been a bigger mess if he had allowed Alex Unusual to reveal Cee-c's top secret.

According to self acclaimed popular actor, he used prayer and fasting to calm the whole situation down.

" I brought @ceec_official and ALEX together with fasting and PRAYER to prevent Alex from revealing CeeC SECRET...�� Omg, the crocodile TEARS was too much,� everyone was calling my PHONE immediately @ceec_official told the world the alleged gospel TRUTH about ALEX in BBnaija reunion,� so many text messages from Nigerians,✏ so i said to myself, the way these children are going, they might start washing all their dirty linen in public,� if @ceec_official can reveal what allegedly happened between ALEX and TOBI in South Africa,✈ it won't be long before Alex bring out hers too, so i went down on my knee and started praying and fasting...� So seeing them KISS and hug each other wasn't a SCRIPT � or magic, its my PRAYER, I just hope we've all learnt our lessons, that it pays to be truthful always..." He captioned the photo he posted....more at https://pearlsnews.com/bbnaija-reunion-alex-unusual-wants-to-reveal-cee-cs-top-secret/

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Alex Unusual Wants To Reveal Cee-c’s Top Secret by phintohlar(f): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Drama queens, won ti maad
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Alex Unusual Wants To Reveal Cee-c’s Top Secret by tohyorsih(f): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Uche the prayer warrior…i see you oo

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Mr. Patrick Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Am Happy Jesus Christ Is Risen .. But This Is Not Jesus Christ - Check This Pic / PHOTOS: Ned Nwoko Has Made Regina Daniels Lose Lot Of Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.