Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos (894 Views)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House (2) (3) (4)

Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Two young boys have landed themselves in trouble after there were caught burgling a victim's house. According to reports, the boys were said to have been terrorizing victims by breaking into their houses to steal when the occupants are not around.

The underage suspects were caught after sneaking into a house through the window despite having burglary proof as they stole phones and other valuables.

The boys who were remorseful of their criminal action, burst into tears after being caught and handcuffed. While some Nigerians have criticized the way the boys were handcuffed due to their age, others have said it serves them right because they need to learn that crime has consequences to avoid getting worse in the future.

The young boys also displayed how they broke into their latest victim's house through the "secured" window in a video recorded by Ben Sunday.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/underage-thieves-break-into-victims-house-through-window-weeps-after-being-nabbed-photos.html

Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by peteruuu(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is so deep.
Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
I no support showing their faces o but as for the beating I support 100%
Beating dey cure craze
E dey make person dey Alright
Person brain go reset go factory settings
Especially for the young ones

When I little I dey tiff meat small small codedly mumsy no dey know. Na so I graduate enter cash. Momsy wallet,popsy dashboard. I dey raid am. But when dem ask I go deny am. Momsy dey suspect our maid then but popsy dey use one kain eye look me. One day he come home on leave I start to happy. I no know say na that day my life for end.
Daddy put #50 on top television. Fifty naira then no be small raba. I dey talk of '92. Day one the fifty naira kack for there I no touch am. Day two day three I feel say the person wey get cash no remember na so I fap am. Evening popsy show ask of money wey he keep on top TV. As usual I deny. He just jejely go my bag na so he see change about 45 naira. I don flex 5naira already.
FAM wetin that man do me that day I swear till now if you drop wallet near me I no go komot until you come back count the content. As in I no dey like see alien money around me. My head be like idanre hills when my papa finish. See contours. One mark still remain. Pikin ask I say na accident. But the mark represents daddy's commandments "thou shall not steal"

Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2019

Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Beating dey cure craze

When I little I dey tiff meat small small codedly mumsy no dey know. Na so I graduate enter cash. Momsy wallet,popsy dashboard. I dey raid am. But when dem ask I go deny am. Momsy dey suspect our maid then but popsy dey use one kain eye look me. One day he come home on leave I start to happy. I no know say na that day my life for end.
Daddy put #50 on top television. Fifty naira then no be small raba. I dey talk of '92. Day one the fifty naira kack for there I no touch am. Day two day three I feel say the person wey get cash no remember na so I fap am. Evening popsy show ask of money wey he keep on top TV. As usual I deny. He just jejely go my bag na so he see change about 45 naira. I don flex 5naira already.
FAM wetin that man do me that day I swear till now if you drop wallet near me I no go komot until you come back count the content. As in I no dey like see alien money around me. My head be like idanre hills when my papa finish. See contours. One mark still remain. Pikin ask I say na accident. But the mark represents daddy's commandments "thou shall not steal"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by beeblack: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sin no more.
Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by Chepos1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Beating dey cure craze

Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by lyriclekidd(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
cry cry nawa oh
Re: Underage Thieves Burst Into Tears After Being Caught In Victim's House. Photos by Justchill01: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2019

Kidnapped OAU Professor Reveals How Much Was Paid For His Release / Woman Commits Suicide On Livestream After Her Girlfriend Dies Suddenly (video) / Scam Alert!!??:international Vocational Center