Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump (33613 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Wesporting: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the defeated presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has congratulated United States President Donald Trump over his vindication in the probe of his alleged campaign links to Russia in 2016.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller had over the weekend submitted his report on Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the run up the last U.S presidential election.

The U.S President’s exoneration in the report brought to an end nearly two years of unrelenting probe of alleged Russia meddling in the election that brought him to office.

Atiku, who contested the February 23 presidential election and lost to incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari, took to his verified Facebook page to congratulate Trump for his victory.

“I congratulate President Donald J. Trump on his vindication by the Robert Mueller report. It is my hope that the lifting of this cloud will give room for further successes by the 45th President of the United States. I trust Nigeria can learn from the application of rigorous due process to get to the truth of our current challenges. Congratulations once again,” said the former Vice President.

Meanwhile, the U.S President had in reaction to his exoneration in the Mueller report said, “It was just announced there was no collusion with Russia,” adding that, “It’s a shame that our country had to go through this. To be honest it’s a shame that your president has had to go through this.”

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1110519468000792576?s=19

Via. https://mandynews.com/mueller-report-atiku-congratulates-president-donald-trump/

15 Likes

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by oyebanji44: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin Not that switch,idiot

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by zone51: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Who send ham?

30 Likes

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by ChristianNorth: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yoruba moslem keep-off

29 Likes

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by kernel001: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Atiku, understands what's required of a President.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by zlantanfan: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Someone is trying everything to get trump recognition.

Lol, seems even atiku who is an iPod lord is even a slave to trump.

How far the promise by trump to shut down Nigeria if atiku looses. (Trump don scam aboki again)

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by zlantanfan: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dey even had to photoshop atiku with trump

Lol

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by ObaKlaz: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
I think he should send the 'congratulations' to the right person, which is to a certain man whose name begins with B and ends with I.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by doctorwholagos: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Atiku is a Thief.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by SEONaijaExpert: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
And Atiku keeps attaching himself forcefully to POTUS, either via reporting the situation in Nigeria or unnecessary and unrecognized congratulations.

32 Likes

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Babalawoniger: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Atiku, just trying to form relevance.
Lol..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Angelawhite(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Honestly, without being biased , Atiku is very presidential and more president than the president

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Owaincouncil: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
Dey even had to photoshop atiku with trump

Lol
You too see me so
Just for media recognition.
AA will only rule the 5 states in the SE and 4 of the SS.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Amalekki: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin Atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by geeluck1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
An ideal president �
Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Oddsman(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol. Atiku. You lodged in Trump hotel while in the US. Now you're publicly admiring him. We know your aim sha. Good luck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by B1ak3: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
please was that photo taken sometime in the future? Where did Atiku meet Donald Trump?

Notice me no go ki this man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by cyojunior1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
The dullard will not be happy with this
Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by ClearFlair: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Criminal

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by cosse(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol...keep playing to the gallery....u av lost man....how hard is it to come to reality with that?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Gsteve01(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yeye dey worry you sir
ObaKlaz:
I think he should send the 'congratulations' to the right person, which is to a certain man whose name begins with B and ends with I.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by ClearFlair: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
cyojunior1:
The dullard will not be happy with this

I don’t know you but I know Buhari is your President. You’re just another nonentity

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by faaz24: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Atikulated !!!

grin grin grin
president of our 'dreams'
Don't wanna wake from this dream... Nigeria is working in this dream.
Even the picture happened in our dream .
Dreamland till 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Rolings: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Misplaced priority, why is he trying to get trumps attention, nothing can change the fact that Bubu trashed you..... Swallow your pride and Congratulate PMB ASAP grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Jossy4luv1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
k
Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by MobilityExpress: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
See famzing grin. Desperado desperado

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
wherehaveyoubee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
"BEST S*X POSITION " REASON I LOVE ALL THIS SEX POSITIONS

CLICK HERE IS ALL THE SEX POSITION I LIKE

We never suffer the betnaija advert finish now this one don carry him own come

5 Likes

Re: Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump by openmine(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
All the statements are okay except the photo-shopped picture where trump shakes atiku! grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder / Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) / The Socioeconomic Impact Of The Lagos Okada Ban, One Week After - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.