Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos (77080 Views)

Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / 81-Year-Old Retired Colonel Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Murder. Photos / Sacked Policeman And His Gang Members Arrested Over Woman’s Murder. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Shampoo77: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Foolish and stupid lots, you left Ganduje to be moving freely yet you burnt a petty thief
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
It was well done by the mob. People are simply tired. The police would have collected huge sum of money from the thief or their union, and thereafter release him on 'bail'
The thief would then transfer from Ugep to Ogoja or Akamkpa and continue with his trade their.
After a few years when he becomes a wanted man in his new place, he will return to Ugep and the cycle continues. I am surprised people are not talking about the crucial lapse of Police functions in fight against crime in Nigeria. I support jungle justice until the police reforms itself.

1 Like

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by EmperorKpee(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shelumiel:
Jungle justice
NO! Outright Justice

1 Like

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by iammarvellux(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jungle justice on the increase...

Everywhere you turn

Check out my signature and thank ME Later.

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Hayzead07(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
It’s a jungle out here mehn
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by kay29000(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
ozo13:
Complicated jungle justice

Very complicated. Even though judging by the brutal way the thief killed his victim, he deserves to die, but burning him in front of the police station is somehow.
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by jelel6: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
pally123:
Na so we dey. We don see shege for their hand in uyo. Catch any? No time for Nonsense bro

Can you burn an animal alive? Like a goat?
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by GMbuharii: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Serves the heartless çonehead right..
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by jelel6: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mbediogu:
It was well done by the mob. People are simply tired. The police would have collected huge sum of money from the thief or their union, and thereafter release him on 'bail'
The thief would then transfer from Ugep to Ogoja or Akamkpa and continue with his trade their.
After a few years when he becomes a wanted man in his new place, he will return to Ugep and the cycle continues. I am surprised people are not talking about the crucial lapse of Police functions in fight against crime in Nigeria. I support jungle justice until the police reforms itself.

Can you actually burn a human yourself?
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
That is what will happen to that criminal that stolen my phone this night of match 26 2019.

If you kill any Biafran bike rider henceforth, no Nigeria fraudulent criminal police will save you from face justice.

Fulani jihadist robbing Biafran bike hustlers in our land, we will not take it anymore. If you kill Biafrans, Biafrans will kill you back. God no vex.

#RevulsionOnPoint.

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by molas02: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
any day I see any okada thief , I go join hand kill am, my okada was stollen and nobody even police see anything do. it serve him right in as much is not a wrong guy they burnt
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
hmm ugep guys, probably eat the meat later.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by adecz: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cross River people just love
the smell of burning human flesh..

Ugep for that matter.. wink wink wink wink wink

If you know, you know.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by skukimania(f): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice one! Serve him just right!
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by JJOF(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
you live by the gun fire, you die by the gun fire!

[img]https://media./images/d21d7b067a3f262c50dff559ea7708e6/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by skukimania(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
That is what will happen to that criminal that stolen my phone this night of match 26 2019.

Are you serious? Mine was just stolen this evening too oh!
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by wizod(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
starbuck:
I doubt this story biko...

So when they were fighting and the thief brought fuel and poured on the rider, no one was there to intervene abi the thief carry him ancestors to the fight too...

2ndly, how can a group of people storm the police station and drag out the thief without other inmates escaping and our NPF folded their hands and was watching..

Odiegwu

Next
shut dat ur gutter dia. Did u grew up in America?
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Brightest04(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
What I can't understand here is the comments of some people by saying 'this Nigeria','this is shit hole country',and so on.
This type of comments makes no sense in any way.
The stupid thief had the gut to set the hard working okada guy ablaze and steal his bike,so if the people paid him back with his own coin,what's wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
The npf just weak for their matter.
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by onilanre(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
starbuck:
I doubt this story biko...

So when they were fighting and the thief brought fuel and poured on the rider, no one was there to intervene abi the thief carry him ancestors to the fight too...

2ndly, how can a group of people storm the police station and drag out the thief without other inmates escaping and our NPF folded their hands and was watching..

Odiegwu

Next

Guy, that's Ugep ppl for you. I've witnessed this b4 with my two eyes.

1 Like

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Maxi3k(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
the first time I saw a pic of a thief being burnt I could sleep, but now shut doesn't surprise me anymore
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Shelumiel: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
EmperorKpee:
NO! Outright Justice
The law is suppose to decide that sir
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Maxi3k(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
the first time I saw a pic of a thief being burnt I could sleep, but now shît doesn't surprise me anymore
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Charly68: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good for the murderer so his likes could learn by deterrent
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by EmperorKpee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shelumiel:
The law is suppose to decide that sir
It's very easy to compromise the NPF ni jare. Besides we have a close to failed judicial system in the country too

1 Like

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Roasting is becoming too rampant I think people should start frying criminals with groundnut oils.
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Rayklean: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
I wept for these nation and our youths
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
skukimania:

Are you serious? Mine was just stolen this evening too oh!

Nigerians are criminals, I'm telling you.

Chukwu Okike Abiama will strike them all.

1 Like

Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by Zenlife: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Shelumiel:
Jungle justice

Practical justice.
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just a sign Nigeria police station are not safe
Re: Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos by foreshore(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A suspect killer and robber met his end today at the hands of angry youths in Ugep community, Cross River state. According to reports, the slain suspect allegedly killed a motorcyclist otherwise known as Okada rider while trying to steal his bike.

According to reports, the thief while trying to steal the bike from its owner, set the rider ablaze. He first threatened the young man to release the bike keys to him, but the owner refused and fought back.

The thief fought the young man harder and allegedly emptied the small gallon of fuel he was with on the guy and set him ablaze. He took off with the bike afterwards. The victim was found minutes after by sympathizers who took him to the hospital. The thief was later arrested by the police.

Unfortunately, the young man who was set ablaze passed away this morning. So, angry youths went to the police station, brought out the thief and burnt him by the road side in front of the station as can be seen in a video posted online.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/thief-burnt-to-death-in-front-of-police-station-in-cross-river.html

This can only happen in Shithole countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.