Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How And Where To Promote Your New Book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How And Where To Promote Your New Book (191 Views)

Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja / Why Paypal Instantly Limits Your New Account After The First Transaction / 5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How And Where To Promote Your New Book by IssacharProject: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
How and Where to Promote Your New Book

Authors, you just published your first book. Congratulations!

Now your publisher tells you they only will send out a press release announcing your new book and that’s it for book promoting.

So, now what? How and Where do you promote your book?

You could hire a book promoter like me but you have no money left after paying for publishing costs.

I am here to help you learn.
Where and How to Promote

Many authors can’t afford to pay big bucks for mainstream media advertising. And quite frankly, my book promotions business is booming all through social media! Promoting throughout social media sells books, and you receive book reviews in return. Social media has changed the landscape of promoting one’s book through places like Facebook and Twitter as they have enhanced their services for authors to promote books with cost effective ad’s. Here are my social media picks I use to promote my author client’s books with impressive results.

Read more at;https://www.issacharprojects.com/how-and-where-to-promote-your-new-book/

(1) (Reply)

Experts Caution FG: VAT Increment Will Further Worsen Nigerians’ Situations / School Management System And School Management Software In India / LG Grossed Lower Profit As Mobile Business Remains In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.