Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Little Black Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Little Black Dress (955 Views)

Most Stylish Ladies Little Black Dress Style Outfit Ideas For Special Occasion / Toke Makinwa Slays In A Little Black Dress On The Streets Of New York / Little Black Dress LBD At Give Away Price Of 2500 Only Size 8 -10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Black Dress by Enixfashionhous: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Black dresses is a must have for every lady. The “little black dress” is considered essential to a complete wardrobe by many women and fashion observers. Black dresses can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion:

For example, it can be worn for an evening or cocktail dinner.

Black is a mysterious color that is typically associated with the unknown or the negative. The color black represents strength, seriousness, power, and authority.

There are questions i used to ask myself about black dresses and i know that there are ladies out there who are asking the same questions that’s why I’m sharing this article.

How can i wear my short black dress?

My classic little black dress can go a very long way. I can either wear it to the office to a party – all with the addition or removal of the right accessories and complementary clothing.

Formal dress

When I’m going to the office, i either put on a black shift dress or a flared black dress, i can also wear this to church. Now, you can wear any of these black dresses with a colored shoe, it can be a court shoe or flats and you can go for different shoe colors like, nude, red, silver, blue. Note that when you are going to an office your accessories shouldn’t be loud.

https://enix.com.ng/my-little-black-dress/

Re: My Little Black Dress by Enixfashionhous: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cocktail or wedding dress

When you want to attend an event with a little black dress you’ll want to stand out and make the color black look like an extra ordinary color. You can put on a high-low dress or a penciled black dress. You can complement these outfits with a silhouette or a sandals with pencil heel or a multi-colored shoe to spice it up and to make the color black pop-up. Note that when you’re putting on a multi-colored shoe your accessories should be calm.

https://enix.com.ng/my-little-black-dress/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: My Little Black Dress by Enixfashionhous: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2019

How do i dress black casually?

You can go out with your friends dressed down in your little black dress and not get lost in the crowd. There are different ways to go casual with black here are some images.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

more on black dresses @ https://enix.com.ng/my-little-black-dress/
Seun

Re: My Little Black Dress by hubtiva: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
why black

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Styles Inspiration From Ankara Zone / Increase Your Butt And Get A Curvy Hip In 14 Days / Latest Braided Ponytail Hair Styles For Women Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.