Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men (741 Views)

Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics) / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just got a call now from a victim, that the whole of his village his set on fire by Fulani herdsmen.
They entered the village around pm this evening.

Kafewa village is along Abuja road, under Kachia LGA of southern-Kaduna.

My worry is that, all this atrocity is happening and no body is saying anything. Hmmm.
Re: Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men by Oxb90: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Those committing these serious crimes don't they have village, your people should adopt tit for tat. I rest my case.
Re: Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
manz:
Just got a call now from a victim, that the whole of his village his set on fire by Fulani herdsmen.
They entered the village around pm this evening.

Kafewa village is along Abuja road, under Kachia LGA of southern-Kaduna.

My worry is that, all this atrocity is happening and no body is saying anything. Hmmm.

Re: Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men by delpee(f): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is beginning to look like ethnic/religious cleansing. A Catholic priest was kidnapped today in Kaduna State. An Anglican priest was killed and his family taken away in Katsina. The silence from the media is deafening! Can those living in these areas please tell us the truth of the matter? It could be a war being foisted on us by foreign fighters which is a dangerous thing for the country.

Kajuru is still unsettled too. So sad!

Let's hope that this isn't the 'next level'. Scary!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Mob Sets Ablaze Suspected Robber Who Raped A Woman At Gunpoint. / Couple’s Photo Found Inside A Bottle During An Excavation Process In Rivers Stat / Two Boys Spotted Washing A Moving Vehicle On The Road, Driver Speeds Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.