Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

This Was What Happened Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Was What Happened Last Night (508 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Does Spending The Last Night Of The Year In A Church Service Make Any Difference / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was What Happened Last Night by ChoiceK(f): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hi, I want to share with you a very pathetic story which happened in my area.
Yesterday night, I was sitting down in the veranda and suddenly I heard three loud sound like a gun shot which sounded like a nokat in my ears.
That same night I got an information that someone was shot dead but I got the full story the next morning.
I knew the boy who was shot dead though I can't really recall his face.
He is a fair boy, he always sag, he has an ear ring in one of his ear, he has a bad hair cut, he is a cultist these are the outer sins I saw, I don't know him in person and lastly a very handsome boy.
Cultists always has several enemies who want them dead this is why many of them doesn't live long.
This boy was shot dead by someone who was secretly hiding waiting for him.
His death probably didn't touch my heart but touched me in another way.
This boy died flat in his sin and his gone to hell now, I'm not judging like the world would say.
This boy died while he was still deep in his sin without Jesus, so terrible.
The worst thing that can ever happen to you is to die without Jesus.
Any body who is not a born again, doesn't have Jesus, but his soul becomes eventually useless when he dies and go to hell and Satan owns him. You do not know when you will die.
When some one tells you to repent, you bluntly refuse.
Now Jesus is begging you to come to him, now He is available, you still don't want to receive Him into your life, is it when you eventually die and then you will begin to beg Him to save you? but by then it is too late.
It is too late is only when you die. And you never know when you will die.
I believe by now this handsome boy I talked about is already in hell in terror and fear and he is now ugly. Because any beautiful lady or handsome man who end up in hell, is definitely going to turn ugly. Forget about your make-up, your beautifully braided hair or your handsomely carved beard. They will only quicken you to hell and you will become ugly.
I pray that God helps us to make heaven because that is the place we deserve to be, we shouldn't suffer the same horrible fate with the devil. I love you and this is why I am sharing this to you so that you can be saved.
Get on your knees now, don't let anything distract you, confess your sins to God and tell him to forgive you.
After doing this, your now a new creature and your name is now written in the book of life.
But you need to get rid of anything that can get you back to your sins, sometimes it seems difficult but please you should strive and be strong and always pray to God to help you. And God would definitely help you because He Loves You.

Pray Right Now, no time

3 Likes

Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by finalboss(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2019
You judged him ? hell dose'nt exist anyway. I don't have anything to say for now.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by asalimpo(m): 1:01am On Mar 27, 2019
@choicek in which state was this? There was some cult activity around my area. Some of these cultists are church folks. The dumbness of being a cultist though.
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by asalimpo(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2019
@choicek
in which state was this? There was some cult activity around my area.
Some of these cultists are church folks. The dumbness of being a cultist though. They kill nd eventually will suffer d same fate theyv been dealing out to others.
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by ChoiceK(f): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
asalimpo:
@choicek
in which state was this? There was some cult activity around my area.
Some of these cultists are church folks. The dumbness of being a cultist though. They kill nd eventually will suffer d same fate theyv been dealing out to others.
It happened in Rivers State, in Ikwerre, Igwuruta-ali
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by ChoiceK(f): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2019
finalboss:
You judged him ? hell dose'nt exist anyway. I don't have anything to say for now.
No ur wrong, it really exist, I have had few encounters of it. Pls read this post www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5101679/dream-hell-really-exist?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5101679/dream-hell-really-exist?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpMI505kheFGFuO
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by Maxi3k(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2019
Madam the after life is a fairytale
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by asalimpo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChoiceK:

It happened in Rivers State, in Ikwerre, Igwuruta-ali
way out. Something similar happened here in abuja early this year. There was a curfew, a cultist was killed. The rival faction was out for revenge
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by Uyi168: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
How do u know he died in his sins??..
Were u with him in his final moments??
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Another mofos looking for attention...

Why judge him?
Re: This Was What Happened Last Night by ChoiceK(f): 1:51am On Mar 28, 2019
If u will not post reasonable things then don't comments. Stop discouraging other readers.

(1) (Reply)

All Muslims Urgently Need To Read This Book / International Midnight Prayer Group Against Demonic And Evil Gatherings. / A Lesson From The Story Of Dorcas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.