Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself (1513 Views)

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by ikewaterwater: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cee-C who also got a chance to speak on today's episode of the Big Brother Naija Reunion Show, admitted that she was hard on Tobi while still in the house. According to Cee-C, being hard on Tobi wasn't intentional but just her personality. She further disclosed that she is someone who likes to take things slow. 

Cee-C admitted she did like Tobi a lot and wanted him all to herself . On his part,Tobi said though he liked her a lot,he realized she wants her man to be hers alone while he is a socialite who loves to socialize with people . He said that was the major bone of contention .

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/cee-c-admits-she-was-hard-on-tobi/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by Nelly21: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thank God oo, if not he would have chop and clean mouth and it is only her society will be slut shaming.
It's good to take things slow some times
Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by itspzpics(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
OK oo
Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by stephleena(f): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
see the way she was blushing and smiling... she's really obsessed with Tobi

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by stephleena(f): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nelly21:
Thank God oo, if not he would have chop and clean mouth and it is only her society will be slut shaming.
It's good to take things slow some times
After dragging his dick like pole wire..if Tobi knacks her today, she's gonna be the happiest woman in the world.. she loves him!.. but Alex got the dick first!

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by Nelly21: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
stephleena:

After dragging his dick like pole wire..if Tobi knacks her today, she's gonna be the happiest woman in the world.. she loves him!.. but Alex got the dick first!

She got the dick first but got dumped not even up to a year later and now none of the guys she was paired with respects her because she has no dignity. At least in Ceec's case, Tobi, Leo and Lolu still respects her, it showed today...So thank God she held out on him

And I don't know when our society got so bad that someone will be bragging with having sex outside the umbrella of marriage
Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by ClassyBella: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
angry
Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by Iamgodwin: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by stephleena(f): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Nelly21:

She got the dick first but got dumped not even up to a year later and now none of the guys she was paired with respects her because she has no dignity. At least in Ceec's case, Tobi, Leo and Lolu still respects her, it showed today...So thank God she held out on him

And I don't know when our society got so bad that someone will be bragging with having sex outside the umbrella of marriage
none of the guys Respect's her? because you live with them, or you're neighbours with them?..who won't respect a mad grumpy woman? after her showings in the house?. except u want to fight dirty then argue with a mad woman
Saint Nelly, no one is encouraging premarital sex. but hey! he's that without sin should cast the stone first.

And I would have duffed my hat,if she hadn't grabbed his dick,because Tobi the housemates she did.
what does that imply touching the genital parts of the opposite sex? she's wanted house fellowship I guess

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by Nelly21: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2019
stephleena:

none of the guys Respect's her? because you live with them, or you're neighbours with them?..who won't respect a mad grumpy woman? after her showings in the house?. except u want to fight dirty then argue with a mad woman
Saint Nelly, no one is encouraging premarital sex. but hey! he's that without sin should cast the stone first.

And I would have duffed my hat,if she hadn't grabbed his dick,because Tobi the housemates she did.
what does that imply touching the genital parts of the opposite sex? she's wanted house fellowship I guess

Did you see her grab any dick? The only thing she did in the house which was kissing Tobi was shown tonight on the show. If she had done something extra Ebuka would have asked about it just like he asked Nina.
And I said none of the guys respect Alex because I watched the show tonight. From Dee one to Tobi whom she had something with outside the house, none of them pretended to like or respect her. You can watch the clips of Leo and Tobi when talking about their relationship with Ceec and then when talking about their relationship with Alex.
And I don't know about you but mad people are not respected where I come from, they are avoided. And Ceec was definitely not avoided or insulted by any of the housemates, on the contrary, the day before yesterday's reunion showed them all wanting to be friends with her

Finally,that saying "he that is without sin should cast the stone first" has made our society decay further. People now use it to justify every immoral and ungodly act they engage in. And I'm done responding to you on this thread
Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by stephleena(f): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Nelly21:

Did you see her grab any dick? The only thing she did in the house which was kissing Tobi was shown tonight on the show. If she had done something extra Ebuka would have asked about it just like he asked Nina.
And I said none of the guys respect Alex because I watched the show tonight. From Dee one to Tobi whom she had something with outside the house, none of them pretended to like or respect her. You can watch the clips of Leo and Tobi when talking about their relationship with Ceec and then when talking about their relationship with Alex.
And I don't know about you but mad people are not respected where I come from, they are avoided. And Ceec was definitely not avoided or insulted by any of the housemates, on the contrary, the day before yesterday's reunion showed them all wanting to be friends with her

Finally,that saying "he that is without sin should cast the stone first" has made our society decay further. People now use it to justify every immoral and ungodly act they engage in. And I'm done responding to you on this thread
Good. then you should go get the clip where tobi told Teddy CeCe grabbed his dick,..that was actually the same day CeCe told teddy she's a Virgin..oh well a virgin knows how to grab dick..and why ebuka,ignored to ask bam bam of her toilet escapades with Teddy? since he talks about everything.
None of them respect or like Alex, because u are all the knowing one,u see the thoughts of people through television,please what brand do u use? I really love to get one..
This a Reunion show.. even if you've been beefing u just have to settle it or fake it..Perhaps you've been watching bbg..big brother Gambia...
The same CeCe that Tobi slammed the door to her face,after the show?.. maybe the respect was sweeping then..
And no one's trying to justify immorality, but don't paint it like CeCe is better than Alex.. CeCe the one with a rotten attitude..always grumpy and bitter,and she actually chased tobi into Alex arms..every sane man would do same.. and yes she knows how to grab dicks.

And yes you've to respect CeCe,someone that could show Africa her insanity on cameras, then u could imagine her live in private.. you've to respect!
Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by Agozie48: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2019
stephleena:

Good. then you should go get the clip where tobi told Teddy CeCe grabbed his dick,..that was actually the same day CeCe told teddy she's a Virgin..oh well a virgin knows how to grab dick..and why ebuka,ignored to ask bam bam of her toilet escapades with Teddy? since he talks about everything.
None of them respect or like Alex, because u are all the knowing one,u see the thoughts of people through television,please what brand do u use? I really love to get one..
This a Reunion show.. even if you've been beefing u just have to settle it or fake it..Perhaps you've been watching bbg..big brother Gambia...
The same CeCe that Tobi slammed the door to her face,after the show?.. maybe the respect was sweeping then..
And no one's trying to justify immorality, but don't paint it like CeCe is better than Alex.. CeCe the one with a rotten attitude..always grumpy and bitter,and she actually chased tobi into Alex arms..every sane man would do same.. and yes she knows how to grab dicks.

And yes you've to respect CeCe,someone that could show Africa her insanity on cameras, then u could imagine her live in private.. you've to respect!

While you are here arguing about the housemates, they are busy making money for themselves, companies are paying them to advertise their products on their instagram pages, the housemates doesn't know you exist, keep arguing on nairaland about people who don't know you exist and people who don't care a damn about what you think

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Admits She Was Hard On Tobi, says she wanted him all to herself by Vikky014(f): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Agozie48:

While you are here arguing about the housemates, they are busy making money for themselves, companies are paying them to advertise their products on their instagram pages, the housemates doesn't know you exist, keep arguing on nairaland about people who don't know you exist and people who don't care a damn about what you think
i just pray she will listen bc her case is serious

(1) (Reply)

Billz Says Beyonce Is Feeling Burna Boy, Calls Phyno & Falz The Best (video) / Check Out GLO Savage Reply! / Groomsmen Duties! Ubi Franklin, Angela Okorie, IK Ogbonna All Picture Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.