Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP (15032 Views)

Jonathan May Be Screened Today By APC, Despite Presidency’s Denial - LEADERSHIP / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship / Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by Quality20(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2019
y don't he join PQP
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by HomoDroid(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Why are some people so dump with emotions instead of thinking logically?

The young man has given a faultless reason, yet haters will not bother to analyze. Politics is not an emotion driven game, rather a game of numbers driven by entrenched interest.

If you understand this, how can you fault his move? Do you expect him to sit in one corner for four years and bring nothing from the national goodies home to his people, is that how to be a senator?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by 9gerian: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
He should have waited awhile... and his cards for the benefit of his people

sirequity:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/ifeanyi-ubah-why-im-caucusing-with-apc-despite-belonging-to-ypp/

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by Catastrophe1: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Ifeanyi traitor. You're a traitor. Walahi 4 years isn't far and you will be voted out. We trusted you, we picked you because we don't believe in partisan politics.
Pitching tent with evil ruling party is the worse political move uve made

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by obivitusody: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
The guy above me just decided to steal my God given mandate (FTC) from me. Running to the tribunal grin Who geh the number of that SAN wey do am for Adeleke
I

The business man is one among senators-elect who have thrown their weight behind Ahmed Lawan, Leader of the 8th Senate, who aspires to be be Senate President in the 9th Senate.

What do you expect from a business man from Nnewi? Probably picking his firewood for the rainy days ahead.grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by emajoe: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
contigiency:
How I wish Apc will rally and make this man the minority leader Or allocate a portfolio like chairman of the public accounts committee meant for the minority party to him so that PDP will feel the purse.

'PDP will feel the purse'?

...see what hate has done to your pulse?

You dont know the difference between PURSE and PULSE! grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by Karemarealty288(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2019
This man by name Emmanuel Alechenu Abah (aka Pinky)is a wanted fraudster who has been parading himself as an Sdp Senatorial candidate in Benue State. Whilst in Ikota Complex Vgc-Lekki Lagos state , he defrauded a lot of people with his Real Estate front Havilla Properties Ltd and has been on the run. Emmanuel Abah speaks Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba fluently. He is from Benue state. Anyone with useful information about him should inbox this handle a handsome reward awaits you.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by oforjide: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2019
Nobody should blame this man, he is there to protect his conpanies.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2019
contigiency:
How I wish Apc will rally and make this man the minority leader Or allocate a portfolio like chairman of the public accounts committee meant for the minority party to him so that PDP will feel the purse.
u think national assembly is apc national headquarters abi...some of u guys are petty educated illiterates
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by HomoDroid(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Catastrophe1:
Ifeanyi traitor. You're a traitor. Walahi 4 years isn't far and you will be voted out. We trusted you, we picked you because we don't believe in partisan politics.
Pitching tent with evil ruling party is the worse political move uve made

Don't display so much ignorance friend, even God does business with the devil - go and read the Biblical book of Job! Moreover, the party ruling my dear country is not evil, regardless of whatever shortcoming it may have. Your words have a way of acting up, so be careful of what words you use! Don't just believe you are smarter than that man who became a billionaire within a short lifespan, rather, try to be humble and learn from him!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by contigiency(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2019
emajoe:

'PDP will feel the purse'?

...see what hate has done to your pulse?

You dont know the difference between PURSE and PULSE! grin grin grin

You don't have to be rude just because you want to correct somebody. Nobody is above mistake including you. Anyway, thanks for the correction.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by AroleOduduwa2: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u think national assembly is apc national headquarters abi...some of u guys are petty educated illiterates

Don’t mind the idiot that doesn’t know that minority leader can only be decided by the minorities in the house
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by mrbock: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2019
HomoDroid:

Don't display so much ignorance friend, even God does business with the devil - go and read the Biblical book of Job! Moreover, the party ruling my dear country is not evil, regardless of whatever shortcoming it may have. Your words have a way of acting up, so be careful of what words you use! Don't just believe you are smarter than that man who became a billionaire within a short lifespan, rather, try to be humble and learn from him!

He's not emotional, The fastest way to loose an election in Anambra is to join or associate with APC

That's the just the fact
Ngige
Andy Ubah
Tony Nwonye

Are examples.

Ifeanyi's love in Nnewi and Anambra south as a whole was what made him win. People like him because of his philanthropy.

Going for that caucus meeting was foolish.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2019
must everyone be in one party in East? why are these people sounding like illiterate on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP by nurusystem(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Igbo Senate President, no vacant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos police arrest 10 People For Robbery, Cultism / Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / How MDAs Squandered ₦‎3.8 Trillion Under Buhari – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.