Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Christ Is Most Important In Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is Most Important In Life. (181 Views)

The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / The Most Important Type of Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is Most Important In Life. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
I'm not talking about anyone except the true Christ whose name is Jesus. I'm not referring to just a name but a saving one. Hauled by sin, saved by grace, all these we all know and experienced if we are believers of Jesus. But, mostly it seems to us that we probably do not know or can not think of His place in our lives.

Whether we are saved long ago or recently, our Saviour saved us anyway. And whether we are just growing in the Lord or we've been growing in the Lord, I believe there is no full grown one. Jesus messages are life and we know that but it seems we can not think and weigh its value most probably because we bought it at no price.

Paul encouraged us to abide in faith, hope and love. Emphatically, he said love is the greatest. Perhaps that glimpse of "God is Love" flashed our mind, yes He is, and it is taught that He expressed that on the Cross. Yes He did it truly, and as instructed we teach others.

Love, Christ, these two are one. There is no Christ without love and no love without Christ. It may seem we've all missed the word love by interpreting it into something else. Many of us are used to saying the I love you rhyme without at all knowing fully what we are talking about.

It's simple: Love. If the world acknowledge the fact that love is the solution to problems like racism, greed, hate, corruption because these takes place without love, why then do we not recognize that Christ is then a necessity in every man's heart? Since many of us seek peace from above and we want all our prayers answered, then I think we all should have what Jesus mostly taught--love.

We can't have love without having Christ. We can't have Him in an unloving place. I believe we do not want to play around the norms only to find ourselves on the starting point after wasting time, then I'm encouraging everyone to not just have Christ but keep him first place, because that is love.

Amen

source-https://jamesladsblog..com/2019/02/christ-is-most-important-in-life.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remember Me, O Lord / Register For Free. / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whosoever Is Behind Whatsoever White Flag Is Fl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.