Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,914 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It (51528 Views)

"You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by kernniejay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darammliveth:
Please a brother is in need of help... He is in debt and wants to commit suicide
pls bros, dont commit suicide, ur debt cant be as big as mine, yet i have resolved to be strong. wen there is life, hope too will be alive. keep pushing and one day your legitimate efforts will yield.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by dominique(f): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sparkle777:
Wow, so beautiful. I don't like women being naked but got to make exception for this. Its clean and neat. Cossy Orjiakor shoulda posed thus than that her cheap rachet one. Nice one, madam.

You underestimate the power of airbrushing

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by pacespot(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
this woman go like fuc.k fuc.k die, na the kind of person who go spend the whole week fuc.king you inside one room.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by ollins(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
That ass doesn't look natural, it looks kinda odd
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by Odoogu(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
I swear if no be say I zoom the picture, man like me no even see say she hold anything for hand.
tohyorsih:
wetin this kolaqalagbo advert go cause ehn!
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by tohyorsih(f): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Odoogu:
I swear if no be say I zoom the picture, man like me no even see say she hold anything for hand.
grin me and my crayfish eyes
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by Indispensable85(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by Indispensable85(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
What's it about women going crazy with nudity these days? Are there now mad women everywhere?
TUFIAKWA! They're not even ashamed of it anymore.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by Odoogu(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
��� abeg you go need throw me sef small.. Cos man must always see good thing �
tohyorsih:

grin me and my crayfish eyes
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by ChiefSweetus: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mumu with her stinky, watery boxx (according to intel) undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by Gentleziggy(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2019
N this is somebody's mother?
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by PrinzCarter(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
frowland:

How if you remove diiick from guys... ??
d dick is nt d problem its in d eyes n head undo wat eve gave man dats d solution
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by Nastydru: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Seun360:
Chai, the backside fresh like ��

See wetin dat Trigger boy dey enjoy.

Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It by Seun360(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / Kaffy Goes Clubbing In Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Her Six Packs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.