Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Maximize The Business Success With The Help Of Business Coaching - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Maximize The Business Success With The Help Of Business Coaching (538 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k / Business Success / I Have Precious Stones On My Land. How Do I Go About The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximize The Business Success With The Help Of Business Coaching by lelads(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2010
As the corporate sector has come to realize the impact of fully utilizing and developing its human capital resource, the benefits of ongoing professional development through coaching have become more apparent and desirable. Now business coaching is beneficial for individuals who are already fully functioning and successful in what they do. In today's fast changing business environment even the best performer can benefit from coaching such as what works well for them, how to sustain excellence and how to be creative and embrace change in a positive and innovative manner. Now organizations have also realized that strategic change programs are ineffective and will not get succeed until the issues and concerns of customers are effectively addressed. The reality of maximizing success by meeting demands of customers is gradually becoming more important than anything else.

visit http://my-biz-tips..com to read the rest of this article

see you there

(1) (Reply)

PLS DELETE / Iphone 3g For Sale @ Low Price. / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.