Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Hello Great Webmasters, Help A Brother Out Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Great Webmasters, Help A Brother Out Please (625 Views)

Adsensewahala Again Webmasters Help!!!! / Please Blogger/webmasters Help Me My Adsense Is So Low / Wordpress Theme Needed, Webmasters Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Great Webmasters, Help A Brother Out Please by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 27, 2019
Please I personally created a blog and have posted some articles on it. But i use a magazine theme in setting up the blog. I asked a friend to help me review the blog, but he told me that i should change the theme that because of Google Adsense may reject my application.

So please i want the webmasters in the house to help my review this blog and give me sincere feedback about the design, theme, and possible observations.

And if the blog is ok or ready for Google Adsense application.

I also welcome constructive criticism.

Thank you all and God bless. Be waiting to hear from great minds.

https://affiliateincomeinfo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify The Right SEO Company For Your Website / Unlimited Nigeria Web Hosting / Roles Of ERP Development Company In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.