Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

#bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! (4803 Views)

Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / Bbnaija: Tobi And Cee-c Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by onyi25(f): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Recall earlier we shared a preview of tonight's episode of big Brother Naija 2018 reunion show where we spotted former housemates and ex lovers turned enemies, Tobi and Cee-c, laughing and having a good time.

We could deduce from the preview that the old flame between them had been rekindled.

We weren't far from the truth because in tonight's episode, Cee-C Finally admitted that she wanted Tobi all to herself and not to share with Alex or other female Housemates.

Tobi's reaction on the otherhand after she made that revelation was epic. The dude just kept blushing and couldn't hold it in. He was extremely happy.

View more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/bbnaija-reunion-i-want-tobi-to-myself.html

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by fernandez1(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2019
grin I knew from day one say na tobi pekus u need....

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Nelly21: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2019
WANTED not wants. And I'm yet to see a woman who likes sharing her partner with other women.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by stephleena(f): 1:19am On Mar 27, 2019
hehehehehe.. I've been saying it. this girl can NEVER leave Tobi... very obsessed nwakpuda!
No wonder she's pained Alex got the ice cream first!
Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by stephleena(f): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Nelly21:
WANTED not wants. And I'm yet to see a woman who likes sharing her partner
ntooooor!!.. your strong woman is still obsessed with a messy kid! CeCe hasn't gotten over tobi,quite unfortunate the dude has.. he said in the house, CeCe move on with ur life because I have,!!.
I'm sure this girl stalks Tobi!! fear obsessed ladies.. no wonder she would never forgive Alex!
Excuse me, Tobi never dated her,neither were they married.. so where's the "partner" thing coming from?..
This is the problem with CeCe and her fans, y'all have "entitlement" issues..

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Emilokoiyawon: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Igbo gals and their wanton lust for Yoruba schlongs...only Chukwu abiama will deliver them.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by mostHandsome200(m): 3:50am On Mar 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Lolzz she only wants Tobi's dick all to herself..... grin
Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Nelly21: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2019
stephleena:

ntooooor!!.. your strong woman is still obsessed with a messy kid! CeCe hasn't gotten over tobi,quite unfortunate the dude has.. he said in the house, CeCe move on with ur life because I have,!!.
I'm sure this girl stalks Tobi!! fear obsessed ladies.. no wonder she would never forgive Alex!
Excuse me, Tobi never dated her,neither were they married.. so where's the "partner" thing coming from?..
This is the problem with CeCe and her fans, y'all have "entitlement" issues..

Why are you following from thread to thread quoting me, and you talk about obsession? Are you obsessed with me or with the fact that you know I'm telling the truth and you're trying all you can to discredit it? You can actually make your comments without quoting me.
You don't like Ceec, Fine. But don't start quoting me and saying untrue stuff in a bid to disparage her or make me not to like her. Reasonable people still know the truth.
And that narrative you are trying to pull about her being bitter is so last year. Get over your hatred for her. If you can't, stop trying to recruit others to join you. It's called WITCHCRAFT

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Kimmiebabie(f): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Nelly21:

Why are you following from thread to thread quoting me, and you talk about obsession? Are you obsessed with me or with the fact that you know I'm telling the truth and you're trying all you can to discredit it? You can actually make your comments without quoting me.
You don't like Ceec, Fine. But don't start quoting me and saying untrue stuff in a bid to disparage her or make me not to like her. Reasonable people still know the truth.
And that narrative you are trying to pull about her being bitter is so last year. Get over your hatred for her. If you can't, stop trying to recruit others to join you. It's called WITCHCRAFT

Gbam.
My God I couldn't stop laughing�

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Nelly21: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Kimmiebabie:

Gbam.
My God I couldn't stop laughing�

My sister I tire oo sad
Anywhere the babe see my posts she goes quoting me, from thread to thread. Am I holding her property or should l not comment again?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Agozie48: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Nelly21:

Hahhahahahahahhaha the last paragraph got me laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by stephleena(f): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Nelly21:

coincidentally we meet on same thread.. and it's only right to burst ur dirty lies..and yes CeCe is obsessed. I'm only an apprentice in witch crafty where CeCe and her fans are,because when you guys lie the devil seats to take a lesson... just stop painting Alex bad to make the devil look good
Sorry,I never thought of making u change ur feelings for CeCe, why should I?..you both might have been ward neighbours, in yaba left..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by stephleena(f): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2019
hehehehehe.. anywhere demons are gathered holy ghost fire pursue them..
Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Nelly21: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2019
stephleena:

coincidentally we meet on same thread.. and it's only right to burst ur dirty lies..and yes CeCe is obsessed. I'm only an apprentice in witch crafty where CeCe and her fans are,because when you guys lie the devil seats to take a lesson... just stop painting Alex bad to make the devil look good
Sorry,I never thought of making u change ur feelings for CeCe, why should I?..you both might have been ward neighbours, in yaba left..

Where did you see me mention Alex on this thread, what's my business with her? I won't tell a lie or lose my morals just because I'm defending Ceec. I suggest you also refrain from telling lies for people who don't know or even care about you.
And I'm done replying you on this thread...I'm very sure you will stalk me to the next thread

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by stephleena(f): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Nelly21:

Where did you see me mention Alex on this thread, what's my business with her? I won't tell a lie or lose my morals just because I'm defending Ceec. I suggest you also refrain from telling lies for people who don't know or even care about you.
And I'm done replying you on this thread...I'm very sure you will stalk me to the next thread
stalking is CeCe's job,I don't do that..and that piece of advice or whatever u gave there, should be for u.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Mutemenot(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2019
stephleena:
hehehehehe.. I've been saying it. this girl can NEVER leave Tobi... very obsessed nwakpuda!
No wonder she's pained Alex got the ice cream first!
Confirmed NWAKPUDA!! grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Yuceeluv(f): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Trying to bring another woman down because of a man is all shades of LOW. Lowest of lows infact. Its your type that will kill your husband and yourself if he wants to leave you.

I always believe WHAT IS YOURS IS YOURS! even if he wanders off a little,his senses will bring him back. But becoming bitter,aggressive, etc etc won't work because back in your closet,when you're all alone, you will cry in pains everyday.

Now I really believe that 99% of these so called feminists are just bitter women that are angry over the fact that the man they love is with another.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Y'all should leave stephleena alone, Ceec is a shameless biatch...for real.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by benette121: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
hmmm sad
Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Neimar: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
two women fighting

I nr fit laff ooo
Re: #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts! by Chipink(f): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Sits On Cubana Chief Priest's Laps (video) / Tolu Odukoya Ijogun And Hubby Show Off Their Baby Girl / Meet the Girl that looks exactly like Ini Edo... Almost Identical....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.