Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nigeria The Sleeping Giant Of Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria The Sleeping Giant Of Africa. (481 Views)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Giant Of Africa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria The Sleeping Giant Of Africa. by MrLankeeee(m): 1:51am On Mar 27, 2019
Will Nigeria ever be better?

A country that cannot provide the basic necessities for its people is that one a country?
Imagine staying days, weeks, months without electricity.

Nigeria is blessed but not with good leaders.

If the country too big for one person to rule, make dem divide am into four parts.

Like the saying goes a sleeping dog is better than a dead lion.
I think we are behind
Educationally
Socially
Financially
Politically
Religiously
Economically
In fact let me add Spiritually and Physically to it.
My fellow Nigerians what is the way forward?

I salute everyone doing everything to make life better for him/herself, may Oluwa bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria The Sleeping Giant Of Africa. by meobizy(f): 3:07am On Mar 27, 2019
If a giant is sleeping then the rats will play.
Thank God for places like Rwanda quickly climbing the ranks to becoming a developed African nation.
If an adult can’t set an example then children will fast learn to take care of themselves, thereby flourishing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria The Sleeping Giant Of Africa. by Zanotty(m): 3:31am On Mar 27, 2019
This one na comatose cus e Dy likely say e no go wake up.if na sleep ,hope dy
Re: Nigeria The Sleeping Giant Of Africa. by Ugosample(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Will Nigeria ever be better?

A country that cannot provide the basic necessities for its people is that one a country?
Imagine staying days, weeks, months without electricity.

Nigeria is blessed but not with good leaders.

If the country too big for one person to rule, make dem divide am into four parts.

Like the saying goes a sleeping dog is better than a dead lion.
I think we are behind
Educationally
Socially
Financially
Politically
Religiously
Economically
In fact let me add Spiritually and Physically to it.
My fellow Nigerians what is the way forward?

I salute everyone doing everything to make life better for him/herself, may Oluwa bless your hustle.

Nigerians killed Nigeria with bigotry and short sightedness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria The Sleeping Giant Of Africa. by eduson33(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
internet is the best and worse thing that happened to Africa.

all we do is sit behind the computer and write nonsense rather than going out there and taking action.

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Cameroon By Vehicle / Akure Ondo State Resident / Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.