Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday (803 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by made4naijamusic: 5:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke, who clocked 32 on Tuesday, took to her Instagram to share more stunning photos.

See more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/daniella-okeke-shares-more-eye-popping-photos-as-she-celebrates-32nd-birthday/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by made4naijamusic: 5:03am On Mar 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by kulobyno: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Dottore: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Well I dont like shiit.

I still maintain that if anyone must pay for sex then it should be females because everything about them is overhyped.
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy, old poocy starting from 35yrs or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting a fine attractive and beautiful lady only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Ooshey Nneka the Pretty serpent.

Only a selected few.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:16am On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Neimar: 5:36am On Mar 27, 2019
obob eeeee

si yansh

dynamic
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 5:56am On Mar 27, 2019
I dey look for my Camel toe wey lose... grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by rxgodwin(m): 5:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Actress indeed.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares More Eye-popping Photos As She Celebrates 32nd Birthday by made4naijamusic: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Wife And Funke Akindele Fights On Stage During Show / Osas Ajibade & Gbenro Ajibade Celebrate Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In The U.S / Bigbrothernaija: Nigerians React As Jackye Says ‘she Is A Virgin’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.