Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares (24123 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by Yoto44: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2019
See below

Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by Banter1(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who cares?
many of us do. Good morning
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by wunmi590(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2019
dfrost:

Back in school those days. cheesy grin

Yes my brother.

Are you a Catholic?
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by newproject(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Ok
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by jaxxy(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2019
For sm reasons I like ik Ogbonna bt he needs to hold his wife well.
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by noisy45(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Gsteve01:
Thank God for his life. lipsrsealed undecided
He should just divorce and marry this small girl flaunting money na. Wetin be her name sef!
This fixed destiny is above again.

Reginal Daniel shocked
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by Olasage4: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Hey
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by dfrost: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2019
wunmi590:

Yes my brother.

Are you a Catholic?

Nope but some of my friends were. Always singing it to my ears.
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by wunmi590(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2019
dfrost:

Nope but some of my friends were. Always singing it to my ears.

Ok, that's good
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by salbis(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
How dis wan take consyn us now??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by mozona(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2019
cute family
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by zoby225588: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2019
10 most viral dance style in Nigeria. 2019 *pocodance*zanku*woske*azaman*killindem*madu*oga.... www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhrXsBfzHE&sns

subscribe for more videos
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by obivitusody: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Okay Next.....
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by Ugosample(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Monaco2:
Obviously d boy won’t know his culture, if I had a child/children with a foreigner, those kids are schooling in Nigeria from nursery to secondary school b4 traveling to moms country to further their education. They must learn n understand my culture after which they can go learn their moms

that's your choice sha

People like me are keeping their kids FAR away from Nigeria as possible

So it depends on what you like though
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
She dey Europe dey suck preek and this bastard is here talking rubbish. She left you bro. Never turn a hoe to a wife. First she is not wearing the ring. Secondly, she never post pics of him or anything related to him. That's to make any big
god coming her way not to think she is still with another poor guy. This Bitch keep posting very expansive things that we All know ik can't buy. Who gives her the money, who pays for! Her trips to those luxury locations. What differentiates her from a normal instagram hoe? Even the way she keeps talking of how she can't stay with a broke person tells u this is a certified gold digger. I REPEAT. NEVER TURN A HOE TO A WIFE Them no born my wife well to dey another country and I dey another country
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by SURElee(f): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Small small divorce is staring you in the face and you dey blow grammatical excuses to cover up what you already see coming. Oyibo girl don carry her baby go Europe. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by Stressy: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Monaco2 post=77021160]Obviously d boy won’t know his culture, if I had a child/children with a foreigner, those kids are schooling in Nigeria from nursery to secondary school b4 traveling to moms country to further their education. They must learn n understand my culture after which they can go learn their moms. Who send you?
Re: "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares by Stressy: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Monaco2:
Obviously d boy won’t know his culture, if I had a child/children with a foreigner, those kids are schooling in Nigeria from nursery to secondary school b4 traveling to moms country to further their education. They must learn n understand my culture after which they can go learn their moms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Rita Dominic Wows At The "76" Premiere / Picture From TIWA Savage TECNO Blue Santa Visitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.