Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k (1018 Views)

Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) / Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / Nina Fans Gift Her With Gold Chain, Other Gifts Ahead Of Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2019
"Stephanie Idolor Is A Big Liar and A Manipulator, Mama Success has Given Her N470,000, irrespective of the fact that Stephanie initially only made the video to mock mama success, and her entire Family, she wasn’t even the one that sent it to bloggers, it was her friend that resides in Asaba "Joyce Imofen" whom took it from Stephanies WhatsApp and posted on IG"- Journalist Samuel Khalil Fumes set to post Evidence!!!

First, when Joyce posted the video on instagram (Stephanie's Friend in asaba) concerned Nigerians showed interest in supporting Little Success, and some requested Joyce account number, she gave, and the total money she received almost immediately was 70K, not knowing success parents, she called her friend, Stephanie to send her account number, which she did, she transferred the money so Steph could give it to Success mother, to her greatest Surprise, Steph Ate the money and gave success mother nothing. So, Joyce opted to speak with Sucess mother, because she had become the center of all eyes on instagram. She got the account number from her friend and established relationship with Mama Success.

Now, when Nigerians started appreciating success financially Directly, Stephanie became Jealous and angry and trouble ensued with success parents. She began to make outrageous demands that she had to ask Mama success to take her to ECO BANK BOYO ROAD, sapele, so that she could see how much was inside Mama Success's bank account, so they could give her, her share, Sucess mother being an ignorant woman took her there and discovered that about 700K had been paid, she withdrew 400K and gave to Stephanie, reason being that, steph had said the people involved in making the story go viral were so much and she had had to settle everyone person involved. This time, she took the 400K and didn't give the girl (Joyce) who blew the video 1 KOBO

She kept making demands, that at a point, she went to ECOBANK to demand the statment of account of mama success but the bank refused; when she discovered that the bank wouldn't oblige, she went to mama success took her to the bank and almost forced her to open a joint account with baby Success so she could cintrol everything.

More details soon. See photos and Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/stephanie-idolor-is-big-liar-and-a-manipulator-mama-success-gift-her-470k/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by itspzpics(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by Augustinefixed2: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2019
See below
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Interesting
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by Timbi: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2019
If I could just lay my hands on this thing called Steph Idolor, " I go flog am, flog am , flog am tire wallahi kwa" (But not the type of flogging you are thinking).
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by tohyorsih(f): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2019
angry
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by deathmen12: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2019
This story Dey smell truth, because some people can be desperate when it comes to money.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by Blakjewelry(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2019
when I saw the video of her complaining I knew immediately that she is good for nothing type. can't you help someone without seeking for returns?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by gaby(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Can they just quit disturbing our peace with these their poverty mentality story and get on with it ?

Haba....the lil girl and her family has been supported and giving a new lease of life whats up with the beef and haying....

Come on...
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by ClassyBella: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2019
angry
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by OKorowanta: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Blakjewelry:
when I saw the video of her complaining I knew immediately that she is good for nothing type. can't you help someone without seeking for returns?

Just say you no like money,I go understand.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by meobizy(f): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2019
The proof is where?
Gone are the days I always believed long write ups.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by Kagd10: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Now it's become one anonymous Joyce that was Stephanie's friend? Lmao. It's very hard to help the poor at times. They are so ungrateful, arrogant and self entitled! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by ZoeyJ(f): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is Big Liar And A Manipulator, Mama Success Gift Her 470k by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Is My Crush - Instagram Model Symbas Erothick / Former Housemates, Celebs, And Fans Storm Ceec’s Sport Wear Launch / BBNAIJA: Big Brother Nigeria Finally Announce When The Show Will Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.