Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,144 members, 7,842,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Cheapest Internet Offer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Internet Offer (770 Views)

Cheapest Internet Browsing Ever in nigeria / Cheapest Internet Offer / Unbeatable Ku-band Internet Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Internet Offer by chuksforum: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2010
You can now access the internet 24 hours non-stop for only N2,500 per month. No download limit, no bandwidth limit etc. You can browse as long as you like all for as low as N2,500. For instant access call 08038294998. Connection fee cost N5000 if you need the connection manual only, get it for N2500 only. Call for more details.
Thank you.

Due to the skepticism and strong demands for evidence that has trailed this info I have

decided to do the unusual by giving out 2 weeks free browsing access to everyone interested

in this cheapest internet package, even though those that have been enjoying it before now

might almost skin me alive if they should found out . This will only last between 26th, Nov

to 10th, Dec. 2010. Then after that you will be required to pay meager N1,500 only for

monthly access/subscription. To get your own two weeks free browsing access, send an email

with the subject "FREE 2 WEEKS ACCESS" to cheapestinternet@gmail.com. You will receive an

instant reply containing the package.

Thank you.

Re: Cheapest Internet Offer by elvymoore: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
Ole
Re: Cheapest Internet Offer by yahoo2(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
This baraos will never rest. Go get a good job man!
Re: Cheapest Internet Offer by gentleblaq: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2010
NA WAO CHAIRMAN Y B SAY UNA PRIORITY NA MONEY.U GUYS ARE NOT MAKING THIS FORUM STAND FOR WHAT IT USE TO BE .PLS TRY AND GIVE THIS
STUFF OUT TO ONE OR TWO PERSONS POSSIBLY THRU EMAIL IF NOT THIS FORUM.
THOUGH AM INTERERETSED BUT , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/ U NO NOW
Re: Cheapest Internet Offer by chuksforum: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2010
None of you calling me names has ever contacted my for face to face transaction before passing your judgement. That's not fair am doing this out of all sincerity. Try me and you have testimonies to share.
Be wise
Re: Cheapest Internet Offer by chuksforum: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
The offer has been extended till the end of December

(1) (Reply)

Uk Unlocked Fresh Hp Ipaq Palmtop And Nokia 5800 For Sale: / U.s Used Blackberry Bold2. (unlocked) / Nokia 5800 Xprsmusic Needed Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.