Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. (366 Views)

Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo / Nigeria Missed Among 10 Top Most Powerful Countries In Africa 2023 / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2019
Only a clear minded person will think deeply about this, an Atiku presidency would have shown a remarkable resemblance to that of Trump..

Just yesterday, Pentagon has approved 1 billion dollars for the commencement of the wall building, this historic act marks the last of Trump's list to do during his campaign for the presidency. You see i for one took a photo on cnn of Trump's manifesto and to me and many others we called it a bluff noting how difficult it will be to achieve just 1 of the listed agendas, we were core anti Trump..

Hated by billions around the world, from ethnic minorities, religions, political affiliations to even big countries..Trump has no morals, no values, a racist and very corrupt rich person so there was every reason to judge him yet today, American has become very very Powerful commanding great respect just cause of Trump...

He makes impossible decisions and stand by it, in less than a full term of his presidency, it would be fair to say he is on course to make America super great again...I tell you Trump deserve and will win his re election...

Now back to my country Nigeria, someone just won re election by not fulfilling a single item in his manifesto yet somehow many still believe he will achieve results..

Atiku would have been our Trump, he is very corrupt, have no morals, no values and have an unexplained wealth through unapproved means yet if there is one thing that bind these two personality together its their passion to succeed and make name for themselves..

As tough businessmen , they know what it means to manage resources, create wealth , make firm decision and prosper their ventures...As Trump, Atiku won't be shy to make impossible decisions and it worked for Americans today, it would have worked for us...A personality like Atiku never cares whether A is a muslim and B is a christian, this charisma would have earned us more international friends who can lobby for investments in my country..We have missed this opportunity and only God knows what our future will be..

Want to cease this opportunity to thank all those who saw this and voted for Atiku despite the controversial loss, am grateful that most educated Nigerians know the truth that just like Paul with his devilish passion to persecute, he later had the heavenly passion to preach.. Thanks once again to southern Nigeria who more enlightened voted with their heads than their eyes..
Re: Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. by rexwalters: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2019
We thank JAH JAH for saving us from that Kleptomaniac,Alhaji Atiku and the 400 pdp thieves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. by Fianze93(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. by Prompto: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
This your style of wailing is at least not entirely senseless like many of your Ipob compatriot from Biafra. Trump should have come impose Atiku on Nigeria now since he is super power now.

Nels55:
Only a clear minded person will think deeply about this, an Atiku presidency would have shown a remarkable resemblance to that of Trump..

Just yesterday, Pentagon has approved 1 billion dollars for the commencement of the wall building, this historic act marks the last of Trump's list to do during his campaign for the presidency. You see i for one took a photo on cnn of Trump's manifesto and to me and many others we called it a bluff noting how difficult it will be to achieve just 1 of the listed agendas, we were core anti Trump..

Hated by billions around the world, from ethnic minorities, religions, political affiliations to even big countries..Trump has no morals, no values, a racist and very corrupt rich person so there was every reason to judge him yet today, American has become very very Powerful commanding great respect just cause of Trump...

He makes impossible decisions and stand by it, in less than a full term of his presidency, it would be fair to say he is on course to make America super great again...I tell you Trump deserve and will win his re election...

Now back to my country Nigeria, someone just won re election by not fulfilling a single item in his manifesto yet somehow many still believe he will achieve results..

Atiku would have been our Trump, he is very corrupt, have no morals, no values and have an unexplained wealth through unapproved means yet if there is one thing that bind these two personality together its their passion to succeed and make name for themselves..

As tough businessmen , they know what it means to manage resources, create wealth , make firm decision and prosper their ventures...As Trump, Atiku won't be shy to make impossible decisions and it worked for Americans today, it would have worked for us...A personality like Atiku never cares whether A is a muslim and B is a christian, this charisma would have earned us more international friends who can lobby for investments in my country..We have missed this opportunity and only God knows what our future will be..

Want to cease this opportunity to thank all those who saw this and voted for Atiku despite the controversial loss, am grateful that most educated Nigerians know the truth that just like Paul with his devilish passion to persecute, he later had the heavenly passion to preach.. Thanks once again to southern Nigeria who more enlightened voted with their heads than their eyes..
Re: Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2019
rexwalters:
We thank JAH JAH for saving us from that Kleptomaniac,Alhaji Atiku and the 400 pdp thieves.

Will also join you to thank JAH JAH for re electing Buhari, keeping Ganduje, for removing Ambode and empowering Amaechi, Akpabios and rest of the 400 thieves who now finds a new home in APC..

Wonderful JAH JAH..
Re: Nigeria Missed A Trump As A President.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Prompto:
This your style of wailing is at least not entirely senseless like many of your Ipob compatriot from Biafra. Trump should have come impose Atiku on Nigeria now since he is super power now.

I will continue to wail until fatherland regains his greatness and my passion for my nation supercede any political affinity...

To you its all a game, to me its more than that, am tired of seeing the effects of poor governance on my people..

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Has Failed To Help Okorocha Get His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Why We Can’t Serve Buhari Petition — PDP, Atiku / Nigerian Army Reacts To Alleged Plans Of Removing Kogi State Chief Judge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.