Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Business Can I Do With 20k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can I Do With 20k (1785 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2019
FAM, please help.. I have 20k and I don't really know what to do with it.

I don't know if its enough to even invest in a small scale business that'll sure yield profit.

Please if you have any idea of any little business I can do with it that will yield profit, please drop your suggestions below in the comment section.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by enshi(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2019
pop corn .... at a busy spot/bustop
recharge cards
give loans to people at interest
stake 2 odds in bet9ja ... stake each ticket with #500 .... each one gives you #1000 .. at least you will 3 or 4 out of 5. do this for a week and send me recharge card

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2019
you can buy that machine for popcorn and start making popcorn for passerby or snacks and supply it to reseller. If you live the the road side you can buy satchet water and bottled water at a discounted price in a good quantity fridge them with ice blocks or in a refrigerator and supply to hawkers too. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2019
enshi:
recharge cards
stake 2 odds in bet9ja ... stake each ticket with #500 .... each one gives you #1000 .. at least you will 3 or 4 out of 5. do this for a week and send me recharge card

You gave a good suggestion with the popcorn. Why spoil everything with bet9ja whatever?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by enshi(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
candlewax:

You gave a good suggestion with the popcorn. Why spoil everything with bet9ja whatever?

Your idea is limited to what You know... If it hasn't worked for you, its cos You haven't tired...

Stick and advise people according to what works for you...

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
enshi:

Your idea is limited to what You know... If it hasn't worked for you, its cos You haven't tired...

Stick and advise people according to what works for you...

[If he buys machine for popcorn and at the end it doesn't work out he still has the machine and could sell it to recoup part of his investment but if he gambles with all he has and it goes south, how will he manage the situation? Remember 20k if all he has atm. When dishing out advice, pretend you are giving it to someone you love

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by seedorfy134(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Find sure 2 odd and stake the 20k.... You get 40k repeat it 10x. You will come here to thank me

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by laribari(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
seedorfy134:
Find sure 2 odd and stake the 20k.... You get 40k repeat it 10x. You will come here to thank me

Then loose all the 20k WHEN THE RESULT COME OUT.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Roses1759: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Women products sells well. Watches and ear rings sells well with great profit.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
I have 90k but I don't know where to put it. Though I have 3 options, but I can't choose the best out of it.
1- Getting loan of 60k to buy a land of 150k in the outskirts of my city.
2-Joining a computer training school to obtain certificate on a certain skill (Web development).
3- Joining a language academy to earn certificate on English proficiency ( I studied Hausa language in my degree, and I want to become a professional translator).
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by IjebuWarrior: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
candlewax:

No be business? As long as it's legal and risk is involved... carry go, bros!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by ojkalito(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
enshi:
recharge cards
Love this b9 idea, Pls can we communicate better ??
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
enshi:
recharge cards
Thanks Bro.. really appreciate the advice especially the popcorn business..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
candlewax:
you can buy that machine for popcorn and start making popcorn for passerby or snacks and supply it to reseller. If you live the the road side you can buy satchet water and bottled water at a discounted price in a good quantity fridge them with ice blocks or in a refrigerator and supply to hawkers too. Good luck
Thanks so much! Great advice..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Roses1759:
Women products sells well. Watches and ear rings sells well with great profit.

Wonderful suggestion. Thanks a bunch!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by WalkerMichael(m): 2:59am On Mar 28, 2019
iammuhd1:
I have 90k but I don't know where to put it. Though I have 3 options, but I can't choose the best out of it.
1- Getting loan of 60k to buy a land of 150k in the outskirts of my city.
2-Joining a computer training school to obtain certificate on a certain skill (Web development).
3- Joining a language academy to earn certificate on English proficiency ( I studied Hausa language in my degree, and I want to become a professional translator).

bro the best investment ever is investing in one's self. I'd really advice that you go for the web development skill. Pick a subniche under the web development niche and learn everything on it. Udemy, Coursera and Youtube should come in handy here too. I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Tizzyreal: 3:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Sign up to a link with fake details and get a N100 recharge card sent to you instantly. Get 10 people to sign up and you will get #1000 naira sent to.you. You don't need to put in your real details, you can use fake email, name, bank account, address, etc.. If you are interested, just send me a message.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by LOVEGINO(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2019
I make 100% of my investment every week with bet9ja.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by ikorodureporta: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2019
candlewax:
Hw much is the machine?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Hw much is the machine?

honestly I do not know. A guy once asked me to buy it for him, if I see him, I'd ask him and quote you. The guy told me the price but I have forgotten But I'm sure it wasn't more than 25k
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2019
WalkerMichael:

bro the best investment ever is investing in one's self. I'd really advice that you go for the web development skill. Pick a subniche under the web development niche and learn everything on it. Udemy, Coursera and Youtube should come in handy here too. I wish you all the best!
Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by charles424(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2019
BE YOUR BOSS..

Can you repost adverts on Facebook and earn money?
Stop wasting your data on Facebook,join me here on this WhatsApp link and I show you how to do it...it's as simple as ABC and you withdraw money to your account weekly....very reliable and with proves of bank alerts of members....
You will never regret you read this...

https:///FGndKzDj1l57Dcsor0wNWb
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Cradle000(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2019
ojkalito:
Love this b9 idea, Pls can we communicate better ??
i can guarantee 3 odds. We share profit 70-30.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by amyvals(f): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Good morning fam....still thinking of a side hustle to do? Why not join our 100% profit making business that sells fast like water. One of the best business for salary earners as it is easy to carry to your workplace, corp members, housewives etc
Get 15pcs of 3ml for 7500 and make 7500 profit after sales
Retail price - 1k per piece
Contact us on 09031654754 for more enquiries and info

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k by Cradle000(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2019
Mysteriouz:
FAM, please help.. I have 20k and I don't really know what to do with it.

I don't know if its enough to even invest in a small scale business that'll sure yield profit.

Please if you have any idea of any little business I can do with it that will yield profit, please drop your suggestions below in the comment section.

Thanks and God bless.
go into Instagram+ CPA and thank God for your life

(1) (Reply)

Army DSSC Enlistment 2019 Whatsapp Group / Got Two Full Time Jobs At The Same Time Which Should I Pick / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.