Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How I Lost My N20, 000 In A Bet On Cosset Exfoliation Socks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Lost My N20, 000 In A Bet On Cosset Exfoliation Socks (467 Views)

I Survived 2020 T-shirts For Sale - N5000 Each, N10,000 For 3, N20,000 For 7 / How To Repair Damged/ Bleached/ Sunburns By EXFOLIATION / Exfoliation Tips That Give You Smooth, Glowing Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My N20, 000 In A Bet On Cosset Exfoliation Socks by indolomous(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

So two weeks ago I made a stop at a pharmacy to pick up some drugs for my brother who was coming down with a bad fever. While the pharmacist got me the drugs, my eyes caught this flyer of a loving couple in robes on the counter with the caption “A treat for your feet”.

Well I’m a sucker for all things romance so my curiosity peaked; I just had to pick one for a closer look and behold it was different, really different for anything I have seen so I had my silly skeptical face on which the pharmacist noticed and said “it’s the real deal” and I replied sarcastically “your obviously trying to sell your market”. “That’s what everyone thinks until they try it” He replied me… we went on back and forth arguing until we somehow landed at a wager of N20,000 as to whether it works or not.

OK before I continue, I just remembered I haven’t told you guys what it was we arguing about so here it is; Cosset exfoliation Socks. Apparently its suppose to perform miracles with your feet, like shed off the old and hard part of your foot painlessly with 10 days and you will have a baby foot. Let’s return to my story.

So I was excited about the 20K bet and already planning my shopping list… I asked him how he sells and he should give me one let me use him to shine and he replied “he doesn’t have any stock left”. I laughed at him believing he was lying out of fear of losing his 20K in our bet but he insisted he’s all sold out. I didn’t believe him, hell bent on cashing in that free 20K so I said I will go get the product elsewhere so our little wager can stand which he agreed to so I took my brother’s drugs and left.

Later that evening I drove around different pharmacies in my neighborhood looking for “Cosset Exfoliation Socks”, I was eager and motivated but every pharmacy I entered was out of stock, it started to feel like the pharmacist had put in a call out so no one would sell to me. It seemed farfetched but it was the only logical explanation I had.

Long story short, I decided to enter a supermarket and asked of Cosset Exfoliation Socks, showing them the flyer; hold I behold they had it and it wasn’t expensive so I quickly picked two boxes feeling like C. Ronaldo and went to the pharmacist. It was official, the bet was on.

I went home and followed the instruction on the box and used the product. One hour came and passed and I didn’t feel any different, felt like a wasted time but that was a good thing; I was in a victorious state of mind.

On the 7th day, I woke up and checked my foot and it was just there so I went to the pharmacist with a big smile to collect but he insisted I should chill that it’s not time yet. I was getting upset but sure I told him we’d wait the next 3 days out and then I’m going to be back to collect.

The following day being the 8th day, I got out of bed that morning and as I walked towards the bathroom, it felt like I had stepped on a cello-tape so I rose my feet up and it was peeling; yes! A big chunk of old skin was hanging out and I could see I had new clean layer, I touched it and it felt really soft and nice. I was smiling even if I knew I had just lost my 20K. I’m about to pay up the pharmacist but hey, I’m getting a new foot.

My girlfriend came over and saw the foot feel and we had to fight for the other box; she needs it and I’m saving it for my round two.

So please don’t do betting against Cosset Exfoliation Socks because it works and its unfortunate I had to lose my 20k to learn that. [color=#000099][/color]

Check out their link http://cossetbrand.com/2019/03/26/cosset-exfoliation-socks
Re: How I Lost My N20, 000 In A Bet On Cosset Exfoliation Socks by metroid(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
See your marketing level grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy Apple Watches Here At The Cheapest Prices / Sunglasses With Hardcase And Cleaner For 2500 Only / Plus Size Is The New Beautiful!!! Sexy Wears Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.