Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

47 Days To Ican Exams…. I Don’t Think I Can Make This Diet!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 47 Days To Ican Exams…. I Don’t Think I Can Make This Diet!!! (246 Views)

47 Days To ICAN Exam … Never Let A Problem Become An Excuse This Diet / It’s Less Than Two Months To This Diet ATS Exams… I Don’t Think I Can Make This / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

47 Days To Ican Exams…. I Don’t Think I Can Make This Diet!!! by starryadmin: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
If you have not started preparation, you can actually still meet up
and cover the syllabus of the paper(s) you are writing.

HOW?

1. Put aside all the materials you have including the ICAN packs.

2. Start intensive studying today by using video lectures,
you can finish the whole syllabus within three weeks.
If you are just starting, don’t write more than 2 papers
because of the power of focus.

3. Go through the video lectures at least two times before the exams
(including questions and answers). We have a 30 days blueprint that
can help you achieve this, if you start preparation NOW.

4. If you still have time, then add ICAN packs and other materials
Please, I don’t want you to gamble with your success this diet
because opportunity and chance are not within your control
what you can control is your preparation. So, please work
towards passing your exam this diet.
Moreover, once you pass a paper you won’t have to do it again in your life….
I believe in you, I know you can do it.

See testimonies from last diet http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/ican-success-students-results-testimonies-2017/

Kindly Click here and say HELLO to chat with Admin and request for Video Lecture NOW https:///starrygoldacademy

Do you have any Question to ask then
Call : 07038174484, 08023428420

Starry Gold Academy: No 1 Tuition center with highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Affordable Universities In The Philippines 2018/19 Section Now On / Drama As A Tool For Conflict Resolution In Amanda Adichie For Love Of Biafra / For University And Polytechnic Students Only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.