Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time (2588 Views)

Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era / I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by ultiliberty(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
I went through Google to find out about these two best players in the world ✅Rolando and ❎Messi
And I found these:

Ronaldo has 5 balls of gold
Messi has 5 balls of gold
Ronaldo has 4 Gold boots
Messi has 5 Gold boots
Ronaldo has 16 individual trophies
Messi has 13 individual trophies
Ronaldo has 5 UCL trophies (4 with Madrid and 1 Man U)
Messi has 4 UCL trophies with Barc
Ronaldo scored 121 goals in UCL
Messi scored 104 goals in UCL.
Ronaldo scored 314 Laliga goals in 9 seasons while
Messi scored 410 goals in 15 seasons
Ronaldo has 670 career goals(for Madrid and Man united)
Messi has 650 career goals
Ronaldo has 1 international trophy(Euro 2016 with Portugal)
Messi has 0
Since 2007, Ronaldo scored 42 goals of free kicks.
While Messi had scored 35 goals of free kicks
✅Ronaldo has 52 hatricks
❎Messi has 50 hatricks
✅Ronaldo has 82% conversion rate of great penalties
❎Messi has 77% conversion rate of great penalties.
According to my research, CR7 is a god also a King of Football in the entire world.

Argue with sense pls

5 Likes

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Realadey(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't know what prompted u to do this, but I know and I am sure someone is coming for u now.
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
I tot your profiling was based on true stats.. The likes of u17 world cup I tot they were international trophy and include their age... Am sure Messi will surpass some of those stats when he gets to ronaldos age...

League top scorer European top scorer and league best are already guaranteed for him this season...

Both get awesome by Maradona remains GOAT
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by harryportter: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
ultiliberty:
I went through Google to find out about these two best players in the world ✅Rolando and ❎Messi
And I found these:

Ronaldo has 4 Gold boots
Messi has 5 Gold boots
Messi has 0
✅Ronaldo has 52 hatricks
❎Messi has 50 hatricks
According to my research, CR7 is a god also a King of Football in the entire world.

Argue with sense pls
MTCHEEEEEEEEEW.LISTEN.MERCY HAS SCORED FIVE GOALS IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH,MESSI HAS PLAYED IN THREE FINALS WITH HIS NATIONAL TEAM,MESSI HAS DRIBBLED RONALDO AND HE FELL FLAT ON THE GROUND,MESSI HAS DEALT WITH ALL THE CLUBS RONALDO HAS PLAYED FOR MERCILESSLY,MESSI HAS BEATEN RONALDO IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS,NOTE:RONALDO STARTED PLAYING PROFFESSIONAL FOOTBALL FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE MESSI.THIS IS MY GOAT
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by harryportter: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
I tot your profiling was based on true stats.. The likes of u17 world cup I tot they were international trophy and include their age... Am sure Messi will surpass some of those stats when he gets to ronaldos age...

League top scorer European top scorer and league best are already guaranteed for him this season...

DID U JUST SAY MARADONA?WITH DRUGS?THEN TINUBU THE DRUG LORD MUST BE YOUR ROLE MODEL

1 Like

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Corrosiveman(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lmao.......Why do people say Lionel Messi is better than Cristiano Ronaldo?
Because he is and there isn’t even a true debate on that. It is just something the media have created. Ronaldo is an all time great but not in the class of Messi. Messi is much better at every aspect of technique. Better dribbling, crossing ball control, shooting, short and distant passing etc… He is a more efficient scorer as he scores by taking less shots than ronaldo, he is a more decisive player as his goals are usually more critical and most of the time his big match goals are solo goals. Ronaldo does not create something from nothing often. Especially in big matches. Ronaldo is an assassin in the box who will shoot and shoot and shoot and needs a great team behind him to keep feeding him clear chances. When his team needs him, they will get him 20 crosses and he will try to score with his head for example. When Messi’s team needs him, then Lio will play a one-two then go past half the enemy team and shoot a curved masterpiece to the corner or lob the goalkeeper. So Messi is better because he does more things on the pitch, (he is a combination of a false nine, a winger and mainly a 10 attacking midfielder) he is more clutch, he does more things independently from his teammates, scores and assists more with less games and less chances and despite being two years younger, he is more efficient at dribbling, scoring and set piece taking, he creates more opportunities for his team and he does all of the above in mesmerizing style.

They say because they watch soccer and know about soccer. Penaldo sorry Ronaldo can’t be compared to Messi and that’s the reason Ronaldo is not considered in the league of greats like pele Maradona . Have anyone said that Ronaldo is greater than pele or Maradona no never but they always compare Messi . Reason is simple he is up close there to be compared.

Now someone talked about international trophy. I think he must be aware Ronaldo also did do not much just one European leagues in that sense Messi has Olympic gold. Ronaldo just one final but Messi one world final , 2 copa america. Ronaldo claims he is the best because he knows he is not but by saying that he gets confidence . He does not know how to dribble and past through 2 players in one time but Messi does even with three. Ronaldo is not man marked like Messi gets the man marking . Ronaldo also take all free kicks but what’s the outcome nothing . People should really watch football not go with attitude era . They just talk about Ronaldo but what is he in front of Messi everyone one know. Ronaldo is good for Portugal and no body from his country expects him to win World Cup that’s why everyone in his country is happy. It will be a shocker for everyone in his home country if they win World Cup which won’t happen. But with Messi everyone even biggest player is in shock why Messi have not got World Cup till date. Everyone is shock. That’s the difference and that’s the reason Argentina is not happy. AGAIN WATCH CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND SOCCER THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS BEST.

Significantly better dribbler. When I say significantly I mean it. He is best dribbler in the world by far, while Ronaldo isnt in top 5–6. Ronaldo goes 1 vs 1, usually gives ball back to his teammate, doesnt go through dribbling because he isnt sure he will make it. Also, I saw him few times he falls over a ball or does useless bicycle stepovers and then does nothing with it.

-Better assist provider. I mean, if you have 151 match less in your career than Ronaldo, and you are younger player than Ronaldo, and you still have significant number more of assists, then there you go, a simple fact.

-He is better, but much better passer. Passes that Messi sends are defense splitting, homing passes. Nobody has more accurate pass than Lionel Messi. They can be simple, they can be extremely intricate and complex. Ronaldo has decent pass, but not even close to pass of Messi.

-Messi is far better creator. He will take ball in half of pitch, pass it through entire defense to Jordi Alba or someone else, or will take ball and start action and finish it with a goal.

-Messi in last 5 years is significantly better free kick taker. Ronaldo has few more scored, but it was long time ago, he took so many free kicks from all positions, and has had 151 match more to score them. Messi can score 2 free kicks sometimes at same match, and he has done it before also.

-Messi is more intelligent player on the ball. Simply more talented. Ronaldo’s talent (although he is talented player himself) cannot compare to natural talent of Messi. If somebody doesnt see this, they shouldnt watch football because they do not understand it.

It is important to say that in no way am I underestimating Ronaldo. He is monster player for all that consistency over years and goal scoring, his talent also. But simply, one player is above him, but that player is above all others in history of football, and that is Lionel Messi. Also people can have their opinions, no foul there. But some opinions matter more, and those are opinions of experts, professional footballers, ex footballers, coaches. They favor Messi. I can give you an analogy in physics. People can have opinion, but they are not experts, and lets say one person says: “I think our universe has Earth, Sun, few planets and thats it, end of universe”. Now there will come physicists, experts in astronomy also, and will prove you wrong. They will tell you are a meaningless speck in vast universe, insignificant one. So, would you rather believe some random beer drinking fan who prefer Ronaldo, or would you prefer opinion of for example Frank Lampard, Chelsea legend and a guy who has scored 155 IQ on proctored IQ test? Guy is extremely intelligent, and also was excellent footballer. I will take opinion of Lampard any day. Have a good day.

Edit: For people that have dyslexia obviously, I did not downplay Ronaldo or make him “look rubbish”. I just named you were Messi is significantly better. Is Ronaldo better dribbler than Messi? Hell no, not even close. Is he better creator? He isnt creator at all, he is scorer capable of assisting also, but not creator of game. Passer? Who is better? Ronaldo? Yes, in some parallel universe, but not in this one. Is he better scorer? Last 3 years, guess who was best scorer in the world? I will give you a hint: He scored 3 goals vs Sevilla few days ago, one with left foot volley, one with right foot, and one goal with chip over goalkeeper. And then he assisted fourth. They were loosing 2 times, 2 times he brought them back to life, and then he took lead, and then assisted fourth goal to secure the win. It is not Ronaldo, there you go. For me Ronaldo is second best of all times, because how football is evolved now and how that guy stays for 14 years in top with Messi. He is great player, but most experts will choose Messi. Opinions are great, you have right to choose from either of these 2 great players, but please, before you do please learn

Despite that Ronaldo played a good game against Athletico Madrid Messi still is the GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
harryportter:
DID U JUST SAY MARADONA?WITH DRUGS?THEN TINUBU THE DRUG LORD MUST BE YOUR ROLE MODEL
seems u have only heard of him not watch him play.. Mellinia
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by harryportter: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
kallmemrB:
seems u have only heard of him not watch him play.. Mellinia
I HAVE WATCHED HIM PLAY LIVE ON TV.HE IS GOOD NO DOUBT BUT HE SNIFFS EXTRA SUBSTANCES THAT BOOST HIS PERFORMANCE.DURING THE MATCH BETWEEN NIGERIA AND ARGENTINA WHEN HE CAME OFF THE BENCH AND SCORED THAT FREE KICK.IT WAS HIS CELEBRATION THAT EXPOSED HIM TOTALLY HE WAA THEN TESTED POSITIVE TO WHITE POWDER
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
harryportter:
I HAVE WATCHED HIM PLAY LIVE ON TV.HE IS GOOD NO DOUBT BUT HE SNIFFS EXTRA SUBSTANCES THAT BOOST HIS PERFORMANCE.DURING THE MATCH BETWEEN NIGERIA AND ARGENTINA WHEN HE CAME OFF THE BENCH AND SCORED THAT FREE KICK.IT WAS HIS CELEBRATION THAT EXPOSED HIM TOTALLY HE WAA THEN TESTED POSITIVE TO WHITE POWDER
if that's the only match u know him from then you don't know him
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by kingjudecy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
ultiliberty:
And I found these:

Ronaldo has 4 Gold boots
Messi has 5 Gold boots
Messi has 0
✅Ronaldo has 52 hatricks
❎Messi has 50 hatricks

Argue with sense pls

U got it right brow
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by footballcable(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is a really controversial one but if you ask me, I would pick Cristiano b'cus to me, he's the best and that can't be the same for every one.. I think this idea of comparing Cr7 nd Messi brings lot and lots of argument but as true lovers of football, it's best not to compare them but to appreciate what they've done@ different levels. They are both GOAT let enjoy their game because soon it's gonna be no more

1 Like

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
When comparing these two players pls do well to bring out your criteria. For instance top leagues in the world are rated in terms of like seven criteria. From there you then know the best league.
Compare the two players in terms of
1. Goal scoring
2. Dribbling.
3. Passing accuracy.
4. Goal assist.
5. Creating chances (creator).
6.Goal per game ratio
7.playmaker role

From the above criteria Ronaldo only has 1 which is by virtue of his age but Messi wins the rest.
So you now know who is the best.
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by ultiliberty(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Valleys:
When comparing these two players pls do well to bring out your criteria. For instance top leagues in the world are rated in terms of like seven criteria. From there you then know the best league.
Compare the two players in terms of
1. Goal scoring
2. Dribbling.
3. Passing accuracy.
4. Goal assist.
5. Creating chances (creator).
6.Goal per game ratio
7.playmaker role

From the above criteria Ronaldo only has 1 which is by virtue of his age but Messi wins the rest.
So you now know who is the best.

so, what about Xavi? can meesi beat him on all your 7 criterias?
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
ultiliberty:

so, what about Xavi? can meesi beat him on all your 7 criterias?
You see the good thing with Messi, here you are comparing him with a midfielder.
Messi beats him in
1, 2, 3 probably, and 6.
Bring stats to argue those things.
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by OVA200(m): 2:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Valleys:

You see the good thing with Messi, here you are comparing him with a midfielder.
Messi beats him in
1, 2, 3 probably, and 6.
Bring stats to argue those things.
You see the bad thing about Ronaldo.

Ronaldo beat him too in
1, 2, 4 and 6.
You can bring stats to argue it too

So what's your point.
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2019
kallmemrB:

Under17 is considered Amateur.

Only senior appearances count.
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2019
harryportter:
MTCHEEEEEEEEEW.LISTEN.MERCY HAS SCORED FIVE GOALS IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH,MESSI HAS PLAYED IN THREE FINALS WITH HIS NATIONAL TEAM,MESSI HAS DRIBBLED RONALDO AND HE FELL FLAT ON THE GROUND,MESSI HAS DEALT WITH ALL THE CLUBS RONALDO HAS PLAYED FOR MERCILESSLY,MESSI HAS BEATEN RONALDO IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS,NOTE:RONALDO STARTED PLAYING PROFFESSIONAL FOOTBALL FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE MESSI.THIS IS MY GOAT

Messi didn't start playing early enough.

Even if Messi played in 2002 n 2003 like Ronaldo, he won't score more than 10 goals in those 2 years, he will always be on the bench.
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Lmao.......Why do people say Lionel Messi is better than Cristiano Ronaldo?
Because he is and there isn’t even a true debate on that. It is just something the media have created. Ronaldo is an all time great but not in the class of Messi. Messi is much better at every aspect of technique. Better dribbling, crossing ball control, shooting, short and distant passing etc… He is a more efficient scorer as he scores by taking less shots than ronaldo, he is a more decisive player as his goals are usually more critical and most of the time his big match goals are solo goals. Ronaldo does not create something from nothing often. Especially in big matches. Ronaldo is an assassin in the box who will shoot and shoot and shoot and needs a great team behind him to keep feeding him clear chances. When his team needs him, they will get him 20 crosses and he will try to score with his head for example. When Messi’s team needs him, then Lio will play a one-two then go past half the enemy team and shoot a curved masterpiece to the corner or lob the goalkeeper. So Messi is better because he does more things on the pitch, (he is a combination of a false nine, a winger and mainly a 10 attacking midfielder) he is more clutch, he does more things independently from his teammates, scores and assists more with less games and less chances and despite being two years younger, he is more efficient at dribbling, scoring and set piece taking, he creates more opportunities for his team and he does all of the above in mesmerizing style.

They say because they watch soccer and know about soccer. Penaldo sorry Ronaldo can’t be compared to Messi and that’s the reason Ronaldo is not considered in the league of greats like pele Maradona . Have anyone said that Ronaldo is greater than pele or Maradona no never but they always compare Messi . Reason is simple he is up close there to be compared.

Now someone talked about international trophy. I think he must be aware Ronaldo also did do not much just one European leagues in that sense Messi has Olympic gold. Ronaldo just one final but Messi one world final , 2 copa america. Ronaldo claims he is the best because he knows he is not but by saying that he gets confidence . He does not know how to dribble and past through 2 players in one time but Messi does even with three. Ronaldo is not man marked like Messi gets the man marking . Ronaldo also take all free kicks but what’s the outcome nothing . People should really watch football not go with attitude era . They just talk about Ronaldo but what is he in front of Messi everyone one know. Ronaldo is good for Portugal and no body from his country expects him to win World Cup that’s why everyone in his country is happy. It will be a shocker for everyone in his home country if they win World Cup which won’t happen. But with Messi everyone even biggest player is in shock why Messi have not got World Cup till date. Everyone is shock. That’s the difference and that’s the reason Argentina is not happy. AGAIN WATCH CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND SOCCER THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS BEST.

Significantly better dribbler. When I say significantly I mean it. He is best dribbler in the world by far, while Ronaldo isnt in top 5–6. Ronaldo goes 1 vs 1, usually gives ball back to his teammate, doesnt go through dribbling because he isnt sure he will make it. Also, I saw him few times he falls over a ball or does useless bicycle stepovers and then does nothing with it.

-Better assist provider. I mean, if you have 151 match less in your career than Ronaldo, and you are younger player than Ronaldo, and you still have significant number more of assists, then there you go, a simple fact.

-He is better, but much better passer. Passes that Messi sends are defense splitting, homing passes. Nobody has more accurate pass than Lionel Messi. They can be simple, they can be extremely intricate and complex. Ronaldo has decent pass, but not even close to pass of Messi.

-Messi is far better creator. He will take ball in half of pitch, pass it through entire defense to Jordi Alba or someone else, or will take ball and start action and finish it with a goal.

-Messi in last 5 years is significantly better free kick taker. Ronaldo has few more scored, but it was long time ago, he took so many free kicks from all positions, and has had 151 match more to score them. Messi can score 2 free kicks sometimes at same match, and he has done it before also.

-Messi is more intelligent player on the ball. Simply more talented. Ronaldo’s talent (although he is talented player himself) cannot compare to natural talent of Messi. If somebody doesnt see this, they shouldnt watch football because they do not understand it.

It is important to say that in no way am I underestimating Ronaldo. He is monster player for all that consistency over years and goal scoring, his talent also. But simply, one player is above him, but that player is above all others in history of football, and that is Lionel Messi. Also people can have their opinions, no foul there. But some opinions matter more, and those are opinions of experts, professional footballers, ex footballers, coaches. They favor Messi. I can give you an analogy in physics. People can have opinion, but they are not experts, and lets say one person says: “I think our universe has Earth, Sun, few planets and thats it, end of universe”. Now there will come physicists, experts in astronomy also, and will prove you wrong. They will tell you are a meaningless speck in vast universe, insignificant one. So, would you rather believe some random beer drinking fan who prefer Ronaldo, or would you prefer opinion of for example Frank Lampard, Chelsea legend and a guy who has scored 155 IQ on proctored IQ test? Guy is extremely intelligent, and also was excellent footballer. I will take opinion of Lampard any day. Have a good day.

Edit: For people that have dyslexia obviously, I did not downplay Ronaldo or make him “look rubbish”. I just named you were Messi is significantly better. Is Ronaldo better dribbler than Messi? Hell no, not even close. Is he better creator? He isnt creator at all, he is scorer capable of assisting also, but not creator of game. Passer? Who is better? Ronaldo? Yes, in some parallel universe, but not in this one. Is he better scorer? Last 3 years, guess who was best scorer in the world? I will give you a hint: He scored 3 goals vs Sevilla few days ago, one with left foot volley, one with right foot, and one goal with chip over goalkeeper. And then he assisted fourth. They were loosing 2 times, 2 times he brought them back to life, and then he took lead, and then assisted fourth goal to secure the win. It is not Ronaldo, there you go. For me Ronaldo is second best of all times, because how football is evolved now and how that guy stays for 14 years in top with Messi. He is great player, but most experts will choose Messi. Opinions are great, you have right to choose from either of these 2 great players, but please, before you do please learn

Despite that Ronaldo played a good game against Athletico Madrid Messi still is the GOAT

Go back and re-read the thread topic.
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

Ronaldo beat him too in
1, 2, 4 and 6.

So what's your point.
You asked for it

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

Ronaldo beat him too in
1, 2, 4 and 6.

So what's your point.
More!

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by OVA200(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Valleys:

You asked for it
What are you saying?
You said the good thing about Messi is that he can compare to Xavi a midfielder and you said Messi beat Xavi in 4 out of 7 points and I tell you Ronaldo beat Xavi too in 4 out of 7 points so what's the point with all these pictures, how did it relates
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:
What are you saying?
You said the good thing about Messi is that he can compare to Xavi a midfielder and you said Messi beat Xavi in 4 out of 7 points and I tell you Ronaldo beat Xavi too in 4 out of 7 points so what's the point with all these pictures, how did it relates
My point is that Messi competes with the bests in their different positions, and also beats Ronaldo in all those criteria.
But you are not disputing that he is better than Ronaldo in all those. It seems you have forgotten what the topic is about.

One question, is there anything Ronaldo does better than any player right now in football?
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by OVA200(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Valleys:

My point is that Messi competes with the bests in their different positions, and also beats Ronaldo in all those criteria.
But you are not disputing that he is better than Ronaldo in all those. It seems you have forgotten what the topic is about.

One question, is there anything Ronaldo does better than any player right now in football?
I replied the issue of Xavi and you can compare Ronaldo with other players in different positions too, he will beat other players almost where Messi beat them too.

Is the comparison about Ronaldo and Messi generally or about them this season.
On where he beats other players currently;
He have the best Penalty conversion rate than any other players;
He scored the most penalty than any other players;
He scored the most free kick than any other players;
He scored the most goals than any other players;
He scored the most international goals than any other players;
He scored the most headed goals than any other players;
He scored the most hat trick than any other players;
He scored the most champions league goals than any other players;
He have the most assist in UCL than any other players;
He have the most goals in UCL group stage and knock out than any other players;
Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:
I replied the issue of Xavi and you can compare Ronaldo with other players in different positions too, he will beat other players almost where Messi beat them too.

Not correct
Most goals in the group stage for all time.
Uefa.com
You can use the one of 11 goals in the group stage in one season

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

Most international goals

Re: Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time by Valleys(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2019
OVA200:

I noticed all you listed are about what he did as a result of lenght of play. Strikers tend to have more goals as their appearances increase. In comparison between two good scorers, you use goals per game ratio. Of course you know who is better. Also, in freekick, somebody with 100 free kicks and 50goals vs one with 80 freekicks with 45 goals. Just an example. Who is a better freekick taker.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wins $1,147,449 In Poker Game In The US / Chelsea And Spurs Chase Sani Emmanuel / The Nff Presidential Debate Live On Ait Today 14/08/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.