Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje (53726 Views)

Larry Izamoje: A Sports Broadcaster Par Excellence / Da Elder Ovadoze Leaves Sports Radio Brila Fm / Where Is Koboko Master Of Brila FM, Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by SweetJoystick(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Is that why her face skin tone is different from her neck?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by Jaynom(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
decatalyst:
Her tummy seems to be big.

But what do I know sef
grin
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by MICIBAMA(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Facebook Invitation - How to Invite Friends On Facebook
Here are the actions you need to follow to invite Facebook friends:

Action 1 - Log in to Facebook and also choose "Find Friends" in the left navigating pane.

Action 2 - Select "Other Tools" to check out additional options.

Step 3 - Select "Invite a Friend By Email or Phone Number" to open up a new page.

Step 4 - Go into e-mails and contact number-- divided by commas-- of the people you want to Invite to Facebook right into the "To" area.

Step 5 - Get in a message into the "Message" area.

Step 6 - Select "Invite Your Friends" to send the invitation.

https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2019/03/facebook-invitation-invite-friends-facebook.html
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by baby124: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
This girl likes attention so much. No one knows her or her father and frankly don’t care. She should stop sponsoring posts. I think she and her sister like to be in the news...
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by wink2015(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
magazineguy:
Listening to Debbie Larry-Izamoje – daughter of Larry-Izamoje, veteran sport journalist and CEO of Brila Fm – talk about her entrepreneurial experience, reminds me of the famous words of former US President, John Quincy Adams who thoughtfully said, “I am a warrior, so that my son maybe a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.” In the case of the Izamojes, Mr. Larry is a journalist, so Debbie can be the digital communications expert that she is today. More so, he built Brila Fm to be the foremost sports radio unit in Nigeria, while she’s the young and trendy mind, giving the brand image a boost, projecting it to the global audience, through the inter-connective power of the digital space.

24-year old Debbie, an Information Management degree holder, and with a Masters degree in Management to her name, established “Image Booster” and “Entrepreneur’s Best Friend” – the former is a digital agency that handles campaigns, online story sharing, and other communication parts of digital marketing; the latter, a passion-driven commitment to helping budding businesses. She explained, “my real passion comes from sitting down with entrepreneurs, teaching them what to do, and helping them, which is the concept behind Entrepreneur’s Best Friend; but most of my money comes from Image Booster.” Lately, I have growing doubts about my sense of humor but I made an attempt at a joke by saying to Debbie: “since you referred to Entrepreneur’s Best Friend as your real passion, then Image Booster has to be your money passion.” She simply chuckled.

Read full story: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/debbie-larry-izamoje-breaking-out-of-daddys-shadow/

WHICH TRIBE IS IZAMOJE?

Izamoje sound ISHAN OR ESAN from Edo state.

Is the IZAMOJE from Edo state?
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by decatalyst(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Richdad50:
You know you are dumb

Like you are
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
IS SHE A MAKE UP ARTIST grin
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by Edgarated(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
fine lady,
===

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by Rotimi47: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
handsome86:
Meet the son of efulefu
shocked
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
24 looking like 39
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by quincyshakur(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Am still lukin for d Beautiful inside it because wot am see is pancake industry sad sad sad sad sad If u see my woman weytin una go talk cos she pure dye grin grin
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by noisy45(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Na wa for Buhari. Everything is going up, going up in this regime. Rice, beans, Alomo, condom

Look at this geh brezz, it has gone up. It is nearly touching her neck sef.

Wait as the one price for alomo and condom increase
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Why should I care to know her when her dad is the relevant personality?
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
She's making a name 4 herself and d dad has done well to groom& set her on her path.
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
MICIBAMA:
Facebook Invitation - How to Invite Friends On Facebook
Here are the actions you need to follow to invite Facebook friends:

Action 1 - Log in to Facebook and also choose "Find Friends" in the left navigating pane.

Action 2 - Select "Other Tools" to check out additional options.

Step 3 - Select "Invite a Friend By Email or Phone Number" to open up a new page.

Step 4 - Go into e-mails and contact number-- divided by commas-- of the people you want to Invite to Facebook right into the "To" area.

Step 5 - Get in a message into the "Message" area.

Step 6 - Select "Invite Your Friends" to send the invitation.

https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2019/03/facebook-invitation-invite-friends-facebook.html
who ask u mumu
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by braine(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Seems like some people don't understand what being "beautiful" is.
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
baby124:
This girl likes attention so much. No one knows her or her father and frankly don’t care. She should stop sponsoring posts. I think she and her sister like to be in the news...
who ask u mumu

1 Like

Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:
Why should I care to know her when her dad is the relevant personality?

Her dad is definitely d main man but compared to our "fast rising actresses" that u can't find in any film but are buying houses& cars, this young lady is a breath of fresh air

1 Like

Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
wink2015:

WHICH TRIBE IS IZAMOJE?

Izamoje sound ISHAN OR ESAN from Edo state.

Is the IZAMOJE from Edo state?

Etsako, Edo state
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by LINTUNE(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
agbarisocket:
see toto
u no get sense tongue
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Her dad is definitely d main man but compared to our "fast rising actresses" that u can't find in any film but are buying houses& cars, this young lady is a breath of fresh air
Let her go achieve something more than being a kin to a known face first before I acknowledge her.
For all I know a Nairaland moderator probably posted her picture here to fast track his journey into her promised land.
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by Jokkarm2: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
YOU FINE BUT REDUCE POWDER
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:

Let her go achieve something more than being a kin to a known face first before I acknowledge her.
For all I know a Nairalander moderator probably posted her picture here to fast track his journey into her promised land.

We can't rule out d fathers influence in grooming her. He gave her stepping rocks not just stepping stones. She is achieving something for herself, building her own brand thru Image boosters, her company. Maybe she will go far with it. Maybe she wouldn't. Only time will tell
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by meobizy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
lexy2014:

We can't rule out d fathers influence in grooming her. He gave her stepping rocks not just stepping stones. She is achieving something for herself, building her own brand thru Image boosters, her company. Maybe she will go far with it. Maybe she wouldn't. Only time will tell
Ok.
Let her stand on her own name first then I’ll take her serious.
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by hamrof(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
decatalyst:
Her tummy seems to be big.

But she get brain sha...so nothing spoil.
and where is the Tommy?

Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:

Ok.
Let her stand on her own name first then I’ll take her serious.

I understand u bros& I agree with u absolutely. That's y I said her father gave her stepping rocks not even stepping stones
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by Olajah81: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
decatalyst:

check well...the second... tongue

Sense is far away from U
Re: Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje by webizone(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
jetson06:
this babe toto go sweet die.
Na u know that one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy Bears As Spectators During Korea League Games (photo) / Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS / Man Buried With An Arsenal Flag Just Like He Had Asked Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.