Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Evil Spirit Made Me To Rape Seven-year-old Girl – Suspect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Spirit Made Me To Rape Seven-year-old Girl – Suspect (320 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirit Made Me To Rape Seven-year-old Girl – Suspect by seyibabs8: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
The police in Niger State have arrested a 24 -year -old man , Isyaku Rabiu, for allegedly raping a seven -year -old girl .

The incident was said to have taken place in Auna in the Magama Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect was apprehended by a team of policemen attached to the Nasko Division following a tip – off.

Read More On: http://naijachurchnews.com/evil-spirit-made-rape-seven-year-old-girl-suspect/

Re: Evil Spirit Made Me To Rape Seven-year-old Girl – Suspect by Originakalokalo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unknowingly to the world, this guy is saying the truth.

Unfortunately for him, he doesn't know the way out.

The spirit of God did not urge him to do that.....

If it's not from God, it is from the devil.

This gives credence to the fact that a void cannot remain in man.... A man's heart is either filled by God or by the devil.

If your heart is filled with the demons of immorality,

You better seek help from Jesus...
Else,

The demons continue to drive you until you die.
Re: Evil Spirit Made Me To Rape Seven-year-old Girl – Suspect by Originakalokalo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
The aftermath of sin alone is enough to make anyone run from it.

However, you can't run from sin without getting help from Jesus.
Re: Evil Spirit Made Me To Rape Seven-year-old Girl – Suspect by hakeem4(m): 1:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

[s]Unknowingly to the world, this guy is saying the truth.

Unfortunately for him, he doesn't know the way out.

The spirit of God did not urge him to do that.....

If it's not from God, it is from the devil.

This gives credence to the fact that a void cannot remain in man.... A man's heart is either filled by God or by the devil.

If your heart is filled with the demons of immorality,

You better seek help from Jesus...
Else,

The demons continue to drive you until you die.[/s]

how do you blame something that does not exist?
what does jesus want to save hm from?
Re: Evil Spirit Made Me To Rape Seven-year-old Girl – Suspect by Originakalokalo(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2019
hakeem4:

how do you blame something that does not exist?
what does jesus want to save hm from?

Nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Media Silence Surrounds Muslim Massacre Of Christians / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Being Raped? / Pope Kneels Down And Kisses The Feet Of S. Sudan rival Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.