Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , (1524 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 9th 2015) - STEALING HIS GLORY? / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by philip0906(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
mazaje:

So what if the bible is the best selling book of all time? How does that make its assertions any better than that of the Koran or Harry Porter?. . .By the way a lot of Christians also attack the Koran a book they don't also believe in,no?
No sensible christian goes about attacking d koran. . .even if there are,they r in d minority or those that have been "forced" 2 take a peep in2 d Koran in defence against attacks received 4rm them
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by mazaje(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2010
philip0906:

No sensible christian goes about attacking d koran. . .even if there are,they r in d minority or those that have been "forced" 2 take a peep in2 d Koran in defence against attacks received 4rm them

That means a lot of the Christians here on NL are not sensible since most of them attack the Koran. . . . .
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by philip0906(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
mazaje:

That means a lot of the Christians here on NL are not sensible since most of them attack the Koran. . . . .
If it is not done in defense like I said,yes it is not sensible.I have never been 2 d islamic forum b4.I have never set my eyes on d quran b4.Can't give a description of what a quran looks like,so i know what I'm saying.My Bible is enough 4 me
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by mazaje(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
philip0906:

If it is not done in defense like I said,yes it is not sensible.I have never been 2 d islamic forum b4.I have never set my eyes on d quran b4.Can't give a description of what a quran looks like,so i know what I'm saying.My Bible is enough 4 me

A lot of Christians here regularly post on the Islamic forum, the sections strict moderators is what is holding a lot of them from posting there presently. . . . .A lot have been banned as a result of their activities on the islamic section. . . . . . .For those of us that are from the North, we know that a lot of Christians just love to attack the Koran( the attack is from both side though). . . . .
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by philip0906(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
mazaje:

A lot of Christians here regularly post on the Islamic forum, the sections strict moderators is what is holding a lot of them from posting there presently. . . . .A lot have been banned as a result of their activities on the islamic section. . . . . . .For those of us that are from the North, we know that a lot of Christians just love to attack the Koran( the attack is from both side though). . . . .
well,like I said,apart 4rm "defense",y would u be attacking another religion when u have urs?I have not been there b4 so really don't know,but I c lots of muslims come here 2 "attack" d Bible.Dat chap Vedaxcool is notorious 4 dat.I remember telling him sometime dat i wouldn't be replying him again,after he told me was muslim.I actually thought he was an atheist.But it def does not make sense 2 me,running around d islamic forum trying 2 "attack" d quran or "prove" a point grin
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by PastorAIO: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2010
philip0906:

well,like I said,apart 4rm "defense",y would u be attacking another religion when u have urs?I have not been there b4 so really don't know,but I c lots of muslims come here 2 "attack" d Bible.Dat chap Vedaxcool is notorious 4 dat.I remember telling him sometime dat i wouldn't be replying him again,after he told me was muslim.I actually thought he was an atheist.But it def does not make sense 2 me,running around d islamic forum trying 2 "attack" d quran or "prove" a point grin

I don't know how long you have been here on NL, but since I arrived, I can't speak for before I arrived, I can testify that the inter religious attacks was started and spearheaded by a certain 'christian' fellow called Davidylan. It was like a sickness in his head, the guy just couldn't leave muslims alone. In fact I am still convinced that it is some kind of psychological malaise. It is the reaction to Davidylan's campaign that we are seeing from muslims in the forum today. So tay they were even given their own sub-section. You would think that that was put davidylan to rest. Na lie. He almost became the most active poster in the muslim section (at least from what I could tell).
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by MyJoe: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2010
^^^ rtfl
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by nopuqeater: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
@JeSoul: #3 on: Yesterday at 07:26:22 PM »
[Quote]This thread should be poster child for what happens when you misappropriate scripture.

Ttalks thanks for posting the full verse and in context.[/Quote]What is in context? Is it different from what it says? If I say JeSoul is a poet, is there any other reason to say she does not like poetry?

How do you analyse and come up with other thing than Paul said he was speaking some falsehood to all, but to him it is true because it elevates Jesus?

When Paul said Jesus is now God, is it not completely opposite what Jesus said of himself, in the company of tht 12 disciples, which Paul is not one of them "Jesus Your servant who You sent"?

If Jesus was Eloi, tell me why he cried "my Eloi, my Eloi, why had Thou forsaken me?"

I will not overkill by reminding you the gazillion times he prayed, cried out, wept profusely, petitioned continuously that God should intercede because he does not want to have an accursed soul. Is this what Paul should call God, except that Paul was not telling the truth, and he finally succeeded selling his proverbial "Dick Cheney's Yellow cake from Niger Republic" story in order to get over? Well Paul "tell it" to his face of Peter the "Rock".
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by nopuqeater: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
@MAzaje; You are incorrigible. It is Quran. There is a stark different between Qaaf and Kaaf in Arabic.

If I begin to write yuor name as Madaje, or Magaje or Mudage, or something that is not Mazaje, how would you like it? This is even better than when you say Koran, instead of Quran, from Qira, Qurri.
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by mazaje(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2010
nopuqeater:

@MAzaje; You are incorrigible. It is Quran. There is a stark different between Qaaf and Kaaf in Arabic.

If I begin to write yuor name as Madaje, or Magaje or Mudage, or something that is not Mazaje, how would you like it? This is even better than when you say Koran, instead of Quran, from Qira, Qurri.

What is this? . . . . .koran, go hang yourself if you don't like the way am calling it. . . .koran, koran,koran,koran,koran,koran,koran. . . . .nonsense!
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by nopuqeater: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^^^^^Magazi: Its permissible to kill yourself. Atheists do it alot. I as a muslim is commanded not kill myself or take a life unjustly. I have a life and I will not be unjust to that life.
Re: Paul: If Through My Falsehood God's Truthfulness Abounds To His Glory: , by ttalks(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
nopuqeater:

@JeSoul: #3 on: Yesterday at 07:26:22 PM »What is in context? Is it different from what it says? If I say JeSoul is a poet, is there any other reason to say she does not like poetry?

How do you analyse and come up with other thing than Paul said he was speaking some falsehood to all, but to him it is true because it elevates Jesus?

You keep on proving that you need fresh teaching in language; specifically the English language.

Context is the surroundings, circumstances, environment, background, or settings which determine, specify, or clarify the meaning of an event.- - - wikipedia
Context (language use): the relevant constraints of the communicative situation that influence language use, language variation, and discourse. - - - wikipedia
Context: Discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation. - - - word web dictionary

If you actually know what context means in relation to language and communication, you would not be making the dishonest statement you made above.
But, based on your statement,it is very obvious you do not know what context is all about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Women Are More Spiritual Than Nigerian Men? / Neil Degrasse Tyson - Do You Believe In God? / HAJJ: History Of Tragedies Till Date(photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.