Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram (125223 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by doggedfighter(f): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
So we are in the era of isokoboy? OK na shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by sundaygray(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Abegi carry commot here. If i dey find nyash bella benz own dey there. Old disgusting woman, i spit on your grave

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by benette121: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
her time is almost up
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Oyeleye101(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Psoul(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tomorrow, she will come out to tell us that she was under the influence of alcohol. "I would've bn more careful with alcohol." angry angry angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
not so perfect looking now.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by pat077: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yansh way be like pothole
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thay nyarsh na howmany years,
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Ceekay212: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
decatalyst:
Obviously, her breasts are 1,000,001 times bigger than her brain.

No pun intended.
what pun?? lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by ken6488(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:
So, nairaland still insists on making this isokoboy popular
go and make your self popular na undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by ken6488(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
doggedfighter:
So we are in the era of isokoboy? OK na shocked
and so it is better than to see bobrisky newo on the fp
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by UrbanExotica(f): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lol ok ma.
nexttime don't quote your elders, now scram
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
What a stinking sex bust-bin.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by AmazingELixir: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
Virgin ladies are the best set of ladies on earth.

I spit on every Non-Virgin lady. Nothing much really differs them from Cossy Orjiakor, the only difference is that they strip their panties for men in private with their lagoon pussay.

Spit on them. angry

Non-virgins don't deserve the air they breath.

They are the root of all evil.

I hope you know that the term virgin is unisex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Purej: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
over to you Vaseline crew grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by savageboss77(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Stretch mark butt and boobs ugly olosho

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by SVC6000: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Som Ppl Like 2 Dey Drink Panadol 4 Anoda Person Mata. Nobi Her Body Ney? If U No Lik Watin U C Pls Scroll Down Ok. Must U Complain On Every Nude Post. Amibo Pple.

Ada Igbo. Show Them More.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Abortedfetus(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
The influencer plus the Stella sef I believe they were paid
For sincerely the yansh no be like yansh
E be like Lagos Ibadan expressway when dem just dey grade am with contours and lines wey be like wetin we dey use dry cloth for hostel that year

When be say na the only valuable thing wey dem get
Yansh breast and hole.

Ladies just dey vex me. Them no dey hide their oloshoism now.
I dey on one level with one, travelled and returned she no even say welcome,na search luggage check check everything. I use scope hide the stuff for my ride I wan look reaction. Omo just text me say since I no buy anything make I no forget her papa remembrance (wey she no tell me o) say at all at all 400k(na she dey price me) go do am. Onto say I log in log out . I'm like I don suffer. This level don high. Walking around looking for who to pay bills. Hanty number has been blocked till after rapture. I prefer make me and osas go finish the money for" the place,ikeja. "Nonsense
hope u are ok.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by mavolx(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Her yarnsh strong oh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Kusherman: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
y'all brokeasses are only good at hating if we check your balance now its not up to 50k you're here talking

Pained Ho spotted
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by troy20(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
decatalyst:
Obviously, her breasts are 1,000,001 times bigger than her brain.

No pun intended.
I fail to see the unintended the pun bro
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by msiu(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Watch as that video will get millions of views in few days to come.

It is these type of nudity so many people enjoy watching, they will just be pretending up and down.

NA wa for this new trend sha. The other day, that antie did her own. Now Cossy has seen that it moved her market and she has also joined. She is happy with all these reactions, that's the buzz she really want

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Thane(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
The influencer plus the Stella sef I believe they were paid
For sincerely the yansh no be like yansh
E be like Lagos Ibadan expressway when dem just dey grade am with contours and lines wey be like wetin we dey use dry cloth for hostel that year

When be say na the only valuable thing wey dem get
Yansh breast and hole.

Ladies just dey vex me. Them no dey hide their oloshoism now.
I dey on one level with one, travelled and returned she no even say welcome,na search luggage check check everything. I use scope hide the stuff for my ride I wan look reaction. Omo just text me say since I no buy anything make I no forget her papa remembrance (wey she no tell me o) say at all at all 400k(na she dey price me) go do am. Onto say I log in log out . I'm like I don suffer. This level don high. Walking around looking for who to pay bills. Hanty number has been blocked till after rapture. I prefer make me and osas go finish the money for" the place,ikeja. "Nonsense

Some Girls of nowadays with their akamu brain sha. But bros, this life dey one kind o, you dey reason to blow 400k but i need like 40k to straight up my life. Chai
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lmao @anyhow human being grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by pacespot(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
there is nothing special about the backside of this woman, but that front is the mayhem smiley smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Legendguru: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
another dog again
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by lukui: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
just imagine what this world is turning into, today at work, a hoelosho was showing me her leg, wanting me to touch her after sleeping with all the guys in our office!

may the Almighty save us from the evils of men, and the evils of time!!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Fahd11: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ndi prostitute.... na their way #IpobAmaka
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Lovelyn451(f): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
Virgin ladies are the best set of ladies on earth.

I spit on every Non-Virgin lady. Nothing much really differs them from Cossy Orjiakor, the only difference is that they strip their panties for men in private with their lagoon pussay.

Spit on them. angry

Non-virgins don't deserve the air they breath.

They are the root of all evil.
are you a virgin?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by TinaG(f): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shameless grandmother.kerp disgracing your generation. Idiat
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram by Gentleziggy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Igbos make una come carry una caya ooo sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.