Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Help A Parent On SWIES Industrial Training! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Parent On SWIES Industrial Training! (383 Views)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / See The Poisonous Substance A Parent Found Inside Capri-sun Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Parent On SWIES Industrial Training! by Jonwesley(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
My 300 level student of Biochemistry is to undergo a compulsory 6 months industrial training in a lab, food, drug manufacturing company and I'm confused about it. Kindly help a parent where such openings and opportunities are in Nigeria please and how do I go about it?
Re: Help A Parent On SWIES Industrial Training! by Hahjascho(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jonwesley:
My 300 level student of Biochemistry is to undergo a compulsory 6 months industrial training in a lab, food, drug manufacturing company and I'm confused about it. Kindly help a parent where such openings and opportunities are in Nigeria please and how do I go about it?
Make some photocopies of the assumption /IT letter given to her from school and start applying to any related place you can get...

Most of the related industries are based in LAGOS, OGUN STATE and then IBADAN.

After getting one, then try speaking with anyone connected or related to anybody who works there.... to avoid useless stress or efforts.

You could also ask the person to change location like travelling to relevant places for the SIWES PERIOD!
Re: Help A Parent On SWIES Industrial Training! by Jonwesley(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hahjascho:
Make some photocopies of the assumption /IT letter given to her from school and start applying to any related place you can get...

Most of the related industries are based in LAGOS, OGUN STATE and then IBADAN.

After getting one, then try speaking with anyone connected or related to anybody who works there.... to avoid useless stress or efforts.

You could also ask the person to change location like travelling to relevant places for the SIWES PERIOD!

Thanks a million! What a way to start.

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Cries As Fire Burnt Their Credentials From An Electric Fault Engulfs. / . / English Gurus What's The Correct Sentence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.