Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC (11980 Views)

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Victory By Wide Margins No Longer Possible, Says INEC / Only 8 Parties Have Submitted Lists Of Candidates, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by allisso: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kano nko
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by xelly: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
Barr. Okoye or what? I laugh in my language style. Why wouldn't he praise his region. What of incident that happened in the compound of his opponent? Thank God Barr. Okoye is not the INEC chairman. I would have loved if he comments on his brother who was given logistics to handle before the postponement of the general election.

If it pains you that Enugu State conducted the best election ever, task your people to embrace peace. Don Moen may be from Enugu State too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by stitcheD(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
post=77039808:
That is good to hear....

God bless Enugu State.
God bless Nigeria.

Let's get the work to a better Nigeria started.
No time to waste...
The man never paid out any dime!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by scana042: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
what do you expect from a state that runs One party system.
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by EngrKizzy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Enugu state na one party state, no opposition. The election boring die. How can you come and be sharing okpa on election day.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by seborrhic: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ijaycool:
Because Enugu made their choice.
PDP 475k APC below 10k

Where will you start the rigging?

Even if you remove one zero from PDP, they will still win.
Infact if you remove 2 zeroes,the result will even still be inconclusive.
That was how bad the trashing was.
*Correction.What am I even typing;remove all the votes PDP got,yet the APC candidate could not have been declared d winner that day based on d large difference btw his tally and PVC's collected.
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by noisy45(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
emmasmiles:
this guy is a potential APC member. Mark my words

Be deceiving your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by noisy45(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
scana042:
what do you expect from a state that runs One party system.

We like it like that God bless 042 God bless Enugu state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by 8stargeneral: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Enugu State is always a peaceful state with educated and decent people, 042 obodo oma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by melzabull(f): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ijaycool:
PDP 475k APC below 10k

Lol... Funny but very true cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by aremzy123: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
It was very peaceful indeed. Plz dont say dis in d face of those dat are affected. Some corps member were rapped, some were robbed, some were beaten. Of course dey wont say anytin abt it. Yet it was peaceful, plz can someone just help me to define peace? INEC we are watching, those people have being handed certificate of return yet dey havent payed those dat work as an adhoc staff. Everything is in the hand of god. Now d lazy youths has work to pay them in now a problem. GOD IS WATCHING YOU

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by numen(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
The incident that happened in Ayogu Eze's compound wasn't voting. Some observers allegedly went to his place with state-registered vehicle to confirm if he's boycotting the election...in the process someone got shot. That was NOT voting.

ogunsbanjul:
Barr. Okoye or what? I laugh in my language style. Why wouldn't he praise his region. What of incident that happened in the compound of his opponent? Thank God Barr. Okoye is not the INEC chairman. I would have loved if he comments on his brother who was given logistics to handle before the postponement of the general election.
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by sophiathefirst: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ijaycool:
PDP 475k APC below 10k

This result for the governorship might be true but I keep wondering how the people that came out to vote on governorship election now surpasses those that came out during the presidential. because I am very sure their was low turn & voters apathy during the governorship.
Something is wrong with Enugu presidential results. Where pdp got 300k+ votes and Apc 50k+ votes. But their was massive turn out that day to compare the governorship and we re having this much votes of 400k+ for Pdp and 10k for Apc.
This boils down to the fact that the presidential results were manipulated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by Awoo88: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
There is no smeachi and akpobio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by chinchum(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Any election closely fought will tend to lead to violence & riggging in Nigerian politics. Election that the one of the two big parties is considerably weak will appear peaceful. It is a given.
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by midnighter(f): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
aremzy123:
Some corps member were rapped, some were robbed, some were beaten.

Sorry for that but corpers should really have learned by now not to risk it.

It amazed me how corpers trouped to these elections, even in places like Rivers which are always volatile

At least its better to be suffering than dead or injured
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by victor8269: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
emmasmiles:
this guy is a potential APC member. Mark my words
Even if APC promise him presidential ticket, he won't move, mark my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by Sammye(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2019
megacity:
No I don't think so.

I voted in Enugu and there were lots of irregularities. E.g. the card reader failed to read my card
I don't normally do this but guy, you read so?
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by Sammye(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2019
victor8269:

Even if APC promise him presidential ticket, he won't move, mark my words
Make him move naa, he will become a spectator in Enugu politics like Sullivan Chime my Gov.
Meanwhile enugu ppl are peace loving, politics to them is best on rotation basis
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by mabea: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Can we just simply say enugu is the best state in nigeria.

But wait o there's something about this ugwuanyi man...anything he does people just praise which kain favour be this.
Re: Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC by mabea: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2019
sophiathefirst:

This result for the governorship might be true but I keep wondering how the people that came out to vote on governorship election now surpasses those that came out during the presidential. because I am very sure their was low turn & voters apathy during the governorship.
Something is wrong with Enugu presidential results. Where pdp got 300k+ votes and Apc 50k+ votes. But their was massive turn out that day to compare the governorship and we re having this much votes of 400k+ for Pdp and 10k for Apc.
This boils down to the fact that the presidential results were manipulated
Nothing was wrong IPOB was the main reason. I was in the east at the time and you could see them a few days to the election moving from street to street, from market to market threathening people to boycott the election. People were afraid so by the time the order was withdrawn it was too late. It was very painful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masari’s Arms Suggestion: Governance Of Confusion’s Complete, Ohanaeze Mocks / Reps Reject Bill For Special Seats For Women In Parliament / Unpaid ‘Tax’: Bandits Kill 4, Abduct Over 100 Farmers In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.