Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection (2483 Views)

My Uninary Bladder Distended?? / Treat And Prevent Uninary Tract Infection / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by REDshouse(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I have gone for test and it came out heaavy
take ur report to an hospital for a doctor to read and administered drugs to u....the earlier the better.... Nairaland is never an hospital and it's filed with some clowns...
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by TinaG(f): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Look for those accredited herbal shops, they will run some tests on you and treat you accordingly. Had UTI due to delay in urinating and it got to a point that I could not walk nor stand due to d painz, tok all manner of drugs but no sign of change, till I was directed to those people ,only twice I took their mixture,I got healed and up till date I haven't experienced such.
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by fairdealo(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Empower your self to heal itself, boost your immune system and it will heal itself..it gets to a stage when your body cannot work with medication due to weakness of the immune system. So what you really need to do is to boost your immune system and when this happens you can recover from any type of sickness........more info? Contact O8O3072 9844
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
TinaG:
Look for those accredited herbal shops, they will run some tests on you and treat you accordingly. Had UTI due to delay in urinating and it got to a point that I could not walk nor stand due to d painz, tok all manner of drugs but no sign of change, till I was directed to those people ,only twice I took their mixture,I got healed and up till date I haven't experienced such.

Hey
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
TinaG:

Hello
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by NAJALYN: 12:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
TinaG:

Pls can u drop their contacts? I'm presently experiencing the same
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
TinaG:

Can u tell me the exact drug so I can buy it...pls
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Go to the hospital and after you get treated,stay away from dirty toilets and get a natural feminine wash. I'm selling mine for 2500. It contains aloe vera gel,elemi oil, guava leaf extract and they help in fighting infections also

But see a doctor first

Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by nenyec2: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Pls help me with idea

Should I go for herb I am tired of antibiotics
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by JesseMichael19(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Pls help me with idea

Should I go for herb I am tired of antibiotics
I want to ask are you ok now if you please what did you use
Re: I Am Having Serious Uninary Tract Infection by JesseMichael19(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
TinaG:
I got UTI due to stoping my urine always halfway now am urinating frequently I did test it said ecoli always but I took antibiotics it not going

How did urs stop please I need help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Look Out For Before Buying A Body Cream. / Lower Blood Pressure With Beetroot / NEOLIFE Supplements For Boosting Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.