Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Yes, I Had Sex With My Patient But ‘no Penetration’, Confesses Rapist Sokoto Doc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, I Had Sex With My Patient But ‘no Penetration’, Confesses Rapist Sokoto Doc (901 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Had Sex With My Patient But ‘no Penetration’, Confesses Rapist Sokoto Doc by ureportsAbuja: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yes, I Had Sex With My Patient But ‘No Penetration’, Confesses Rapist Sokoto Doctor
http://247ureports.com/2019/03/yes-i-had-sex-with-my-patient-but-no-penetration-confesses-rapist-sokoto-doctor/
-
“I have something to say here. I want us to trash this issue. The truth of the matter we had sex with Zuwaira (not her real name). Yes, yes I am saying this,” Mr Faruk confessed.

But when the panel reminded him about the gravity of his confessions, he made U-turn, saying there was no penetration during the sex and it was not rape.

“I did not rape Zuwaira. I swear to Almighty Allah, know that I am saying this because we are all men here. Zuwaira came to me not once, twice or trice.”
Re: Yes, I Had Sex With My Patient But ‘no Penetration’, Confesses Rapist Sokoto Doc by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mr Faruk grin the name smells nice

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Had Sex With My Patient But ‘no Penetration’, Confesses Rapist Sokoto Doc by duruZed: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hausa can puck, they cannot do without it at all.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubs/igbo Alliance Now Inevitable- ADF / Senators Move To Change Titles Of Senate President, Deputy Senate President / Aso Rock Hijacked: Mamman Daura Cabal Demands $1.5m From Ministerial Hopefuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.