Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' (53915 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / Beyoncé Fuels Pregnancy Rumor With Stunning New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by Awesomefred32(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
okay

noted
next idiot please
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by Ugosample(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:
I remember when I poured carrot juice into two different women.
I’m meant to have two thirteen year old children now if those women didn’t do the needed.

lol cheesy
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by Uniportadmision: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Your mate dey grow cassava you dey grow carrot,
Your name na judas? angry
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by victorian(f): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
At least his carrot can impregnate a woman who's dad has cursed.

His carrot defiled am forms and level of curses and still do the needful.

God is wonderful grin

Uti wey hater call gay taya, almost everytime, eveywhwere he goes. so tey women run from him upon his fame and money. No woman wanted to take him serious.

Tboss wey almost everyone dey sing her song that she's cursed by her dad, say nothing good will come from her.

Both joined forces , he got her pregnant and they are determined to marry each other and raise a family! Damn what people say! They are forging ahead cheesy

Isn't these two people great? I love their determination to beat all odds! grin

Human beings shaaaaa! With hate and rumours.. May God help una!
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by otunbalamba: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
themonk:

Just wait grin

Modified: I told you so cheesy
grin

Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by Yankee101: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Too older and wiser for him
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by holluphemydavid(m): 3:59am On Mar 28, 2019
Getintouch2004:
Rubbish!
Thunder will fire any mod that would release this post to FP
It has happened ooooo
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by holluphemydavid(m): 4:03am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77045996:
People they carry cassava Waka them dey lraise this wan carrot
Can u imagine, even Tekno carry big big Cassava
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by RexTramadol1: 5:35am On Mar 28, 2019
meobizy:
I remember when I poured carrot juice into two different women.
I’m meant to have two thirteen year old children now if those women didn’t do the needed.

Repent Oga

Infact sth tells me you're carrying a dead carrot!
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Just be using ignorant Nigerians and be making money.
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by mechanics(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2019
hmm, it means she's pregnant for him.
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by Getintouch2004(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
themonk:
Just wait grin

Modified: I told you so cheesy
I weak sef
Re: Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
[b][/b]u for don turn Papa bomboy wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) / Efe Poses With His SUV At His "Based On Logistics" Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.