Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture (35179 Views)

#ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Gossipninja: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
The Minister of Agriculture, Audi Ogbeh have alleged that Nigerians now import pizza from London.

The honourable minister during an interactive session, claimed that people now order for pizza online and they transport it through British Airways before the next morning.

Their was quiet a rowdy session immediately he made the claims.

Recall that the Minister once said the importation and cultivation of good and nutritious grass will put a stop to the clashes between herdsmen and farmers and to make our cows more productive.

Watch the epic video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-now-import-pizza-from-london-with-their-phones-minister-of-agriculture/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Gossipninja: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Watch The Hilarious Video HERE

cheesy grin

2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
How's that your business, Bizzy body

Is it your phone and money ?

Face your ministry and not what Nigerians chose to do with their money .

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Nbote(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dis are d kind of archaic morons running d country and we expect to develop or grow as a nation... Let him first ask d Minister of health why a certain President runs to London for ordinary check up

fyneguy:

With due respect, you are the slowpoke here.

You have no idea what the upper class folks do in Nigeria.

They order whatever they feel like from the abroad! Pizza that is readily available here!

With all due respect, shut d hell up!!! He is d Minister of Agriculture... He shld b more concerned with Y our yam exports were rejected and things like a lasting resolution to d farmers herders clash instead of what rich folks want to do with their money... He falls into d category of those rich folks...

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by delugajackson: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Perhaps we should start cultivating Pizza in our backyards from now on. How does your "pizza" story solve the present farmer and herdsmen crises we've had? They keep deviating from the main problem while focusing on mere irrelevancies.

Farmers are being murdered on a day to day and all you're concerned with is what people do with their money and spare time? You need a serious brain check.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Amuocha: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
All this colonial mentality ministers sef

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Gossipninja: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by emeijeh(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
I never knew the eye closing syndrome affected his brain too.

If you know, you know.

Audi Ogbeh ko, Passat Ogbolo no.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by RZArecta2(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
APC dey craze, Audu Ogbeh don mad finish cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by SanusiGworo: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Move over Lai Mohammed, there's a new kid on the block.

Govt of Lai, by Lai, for Lai.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Mariangeles(f): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is ridiculously ridiculous .

Does he even know what pizza is ??

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Apc has gone international and are Legend in lying. So zombies now import pizza from London. wow dats was a next level importation because der change was importing meat& fish pie from US. but US fail dem by supporting Atikulate. our colonial masters has continue were they stop

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
So I should not assume this guy sniffed some white powder before such utterance?
C’mon, man.
Nobody enjoys cold pizza.
It is not possible.
No matter as money plenty reach, there is no way I’ll wait in an airport for a £10 snack.
Can the pizza feed a whole village?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Damn sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
What a shameful thing to say

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by silento(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kill me
Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by eddyslim(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Useless talk from a useless man

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Nteogwuija(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
This 502 error on nairaland is really annoying. Seun please do something about it.

I still wonder why nothing has been done to improve user experience on nairaland despite all the daily complaints.

Nothing seems to improve in this country.

This Minister of agriculture is just one of the useless lots we have running the affairs of this country.

Yulk!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by hsafarms: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
LET ME ORDER FOR MY LOVE HERE ON NAIRALAND

Tohyorsih BABY , THIS IS FOR YOU FROM ME.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Oblitz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by quincyshakur(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
God y u carry me come dis kin country nah Destroy dis country mak all man strt afresh mak i c how dis old fools go take b my leader angry angry angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Creampro: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
This minister of Agriculture is daft

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Story for the God none of ur business sir

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by obojememe: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Well i don't think it's a lie

Pizza can last 2 days without preservation

Then overnighting is very easy and common if you have the money

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by anyimontana(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
APC and lie sha...some ppl can talk with their anus sha

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by ironheart(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Not surprised, that year when planes where falling out if the skys in Nigeria. There used to be a man who flies British airlines from Lagos to London back to Abuja. There is nothing Nigerians cant do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture by sureboykris(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Talking without thinking.Na una way

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, PDP Presidential Aspirants Who Went Underground After Collecting Forms / Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.