Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nysc Batch B 2019 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2019 (709 Views)

To You Friend And Colleagues NYSC Batch B 2019 / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration – SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE / NYSC Registration: NYSC Set To Begin Batch B 2019 Registration, Mobilization And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B 2019 by ibswagz: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good evening to you all, I am slim by name I will like us to meet with each other to share information about our PCMs and when we will be matching to our various camps. I have created a whatsapp group which I will share the link now. Feel free to join and let's share ideas and meet new people,https://chat.whatsapp*com/I1pIcyEmHiV4ycoiUwZKohthank you all and do have a nice time. Change the * and replace it with. After copying the link and click to join.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2019 by easypaulo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good evening guys.
pls i have a pressing issue with my school. i missed nysc service last year cos of carryover and same issue is stopping me for this 2019. i will be 31yrs by october 2019.
pls if i am able to rectify this issue this 2019, will i still be allowed to serve since my name is still in the nysc senate list?
or should i just accept an exemptian letter?
pls help me cos am so confused
Re: Nysc Batch B 2019 by Chuksmonika(m): 2:54am On Mar 28, 2019
easypaulo:
Good evening guys.
pls i have a pressing issue with my school. i missed nysc service last year cos of carryover and same issue is stopping me for this 2019. i will be 31yrs by october 2019.
pls if i am able to rectify this issue this 2019, will i still be allowed to serve since my name is still in the nysc senate list?
or should i just accept an exemptian letter?
pls help me cos am so confused
this is really complicated,you may want to seek advice from the student affiars department of your school

warm regards!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2019 by Weesus: 3:51am On Mar 28, 2019
CORPERS MAKES EXTRA CASH DOING EXTRA JOBS THAT PAYS MUCH MORE THAN ALAWEE. WHATSAPP 08136517858 FOR INFO. ABEG NO WHATSAPP ME IF YOU ARE LAZY O.

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies After Concluding Her NYSC / Nysc Should Be Scrapped! / Nysc Is Bedeviled With Lack Of Proper Coordination,reveiw Inevitable:david Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.