Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Have I Been SCAMED? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have I Been SCAMED? (791 Views)

HAVE BEING SCAMED MANY TIMES,WHAT BUSINESS CAN I JOIN THAT IS MUCH LEGIT?Click / Lol..scamed By 08021821208 / Buy&sell Your Btc To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Been Scamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been SCAMED? by savictory2(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
please help! Who have bought or something from konga, what was your experience with them like?
I need an urgent answer please.
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by Lloydthesaint: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Forget about it
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
I've never bought anything online. I like buying the old fashioned way
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by falcon01: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
i have bought something from them before, but now i dont do online transactions
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by greatnaija01: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
y didnt u do PAY ON DELIVERY? Ehn

savictory2:
please help! Who have bought or something from konga, what was your experience with them like?
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
You are a BIG FOOL! angry
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by savictory2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You are a BIG FOOL! angry
Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by Generalnomercy: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
savictory2:

Konga is the best online shop now, however, sometimes there could be delays.

have you tracked the package on their site?
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by savictory2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
greatnaija01:
y didnt u do PAY ON DELIVERY? Ehn

They don't do that in my location they said. Though, I have bought something from jumia b4 and was OK.
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by savictory2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Konga is the best online shop now, however, sometimes there could be delays.

have you tracked the package on their site?
what happened was that, I placed the order on 22nd of March 2019 and 27th they sent me massage the it has been cancelled due to seller inability to ship the item. And that, I should pay a balance =N=3500 for an alternative which I did. A lady latter called and we talked and she said that she will send me of one available through my whatsapp that is if I'm whatsapp, I said yes, and she sent the picture what I saw wasn't what I pay for. When I told her that, so, she replied the I pay for no longer available for now. And the she showed its to me is cheaper than the one pay for. It was after much deliberation that she then said she will be going factory tomorrow and shipping.
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by savictory2(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
falcon01:
i have bought something from them before, but now i dont do online transactions
what was your experience with them like?
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by Generalnomercy: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
savictory2:
what happened was that, I placed the order on 22nd of March 2019 and 27th they sent me massage the it has been cancelled due to seller inability to ship the item. And that, I should pay a balance =N=3500 for an alternative which I did. A lady latter called and we talked and she said that she will send me of one available through my whatsapp that is if I'm whatsapp, I said yes, and she sent the picture what I saw wasn't what I pay for. When I told her that, so, she replied the I pay for no longer available for now. And the she showed its to me is cheaper than the one pay for. It was after much deliberation that she then said she will be going factory tomorrow and shipping.

simply call their customer care service and complain, then ask for a refund.....

don't panic, your money is not lost.

Call them and update us here, please which state or city was the item to be delivered?
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by falcon01: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
savictory2:
what was your experience with them like?
it was straight forward, that was 2015 but I tried again 2017 and was getting issues so I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
savictory2:
Thank you and God bless you!
You are welcome.
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by savictory2(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Generalnomercy:

simply call their customer care service and complain, then ask for a refund.....

Call them and update us here, please which state or city was the item to be delivered?
Delta State.
Thank you so much, your words gave me some relief.
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by savictory2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Generalnomercy:

At last, after much deliberation and complained, they just returned my money.
I thank everyone of you for your advice and courage, God bless you.
Re: Have I Been SCAMED? by Generalnomercy: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2019
savictory2:
At last, after much deliberation and complained, they just returned my money.
I thank everyone of you for your advice and courage, God bless you.

congratulations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 20k Every Week On Writersgut / Wow!!!!!!! Get #250 For Just A Download Nd Registration / Obtain Up To 3 Million Naira Loan For Your Farming Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.