Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Propeller Ads Tricks Tutorial For Those Who Want To Earn Independently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Propeller Ads Tricks Tutorial For Those Who Want To Earn Independently (794 Views)

Pop Under Propeller Ads / Propeller Ads Account For Sale With $65 Balance / Make Money From Propeller Ads Media With These Traffic Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Propeller Ads Tricks Tutorial For Those Who Want To Earn Independently by starkit: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
*PROPELLER ADS TRICKS TUTORIAL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO EARN INDEPENDENTLY*

Knowledge they say is power. Here are some of the things you will get to learn.

1. HOW TO CREATE A BLOG ON BLOGGER or WORDPRESS AND CREATE YOUR FIRST POST *(NOT FREE)*

2. HOW TO CREATE A FREE DOMAIN AND WHY YOU NEED A DOMAIN *(NOT FREE)*

3. HOW TO LINK YOUR DOMAIN TO YOUR BLOG *(NOT FREE)*

4. HOW TO VERIFIED YOUR SITE OR BLOG ON PROPELLER ADS. *(NOT FREE)*

5. HOW TO CODE YOUR BLOG OR SITES AND START EARNING. *(NOT FREE)*

6. HOW TO CREATE YOU PAYMENT PROCESSOR PREFERALLY PAYONEER, SKRILLZ OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND CASH OUT STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

*THE TRAINING FEE IS N3,000 ONLY. I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO FISH.*

*PAY N3000 TO THIS ACCOUNT(NIGERIANS ONLY)*���

*Bank Name:* FIRST BANK
*Account Name:* Amobi Chibuike Charles
*Account Number:* 3094229366

OR

*PAYPAL PAYMENT(INT'L MEMBERS)*���

Pay $10 to�
Mobischarles@gmail.com

WhatsApp Or Call: 08239444226

*PLS TAKE NOTE IF YOU WANT ME TO DO THE WHOLE SETTINGS FROM STEP 1-6 ON YOUR BEHALF. I WILL DO IT FOR YOU FOR N5,000 WHILE YOU WAIT FOR 24-48HRS FOR ME TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE SET UP*

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Your Desktop Or PC Using OBS - VIDEO / Already Made Blog For Sale !!! / Sports Writing Job For Content Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.