Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos (41908 Views)

Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by noble2faith(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Yaba Left V.I.P!

Asylum Grand Master!
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Jayhuud(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Since 15th of march, and today is 27th....... Una sure say dem dem neva pocket d babe
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by CloudResident(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
If she boarded from the bus park, let someone go there, they should be able to trace the bus.

On the other way round, road side park and pick popularly called s'olé with no park to link them too are very much plying the route too.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
now adays the best way to travel is to go to a well recognize park and board a bus there and not all this crazy one chance bus. most of them are ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by ekestic1976(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Afonjaaaas has ritualized her already. Infact skull mining is currently in progress

You should know, because your fathers aught Afonjas the art at Okija Shrine.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ha! Osun state is full of one chance buses o.

If she entered the bus from the roadside, forget about her.

But which of them is missing? Is it the dark one or the light skin one?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by sharpsecret: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

A twitter user posted a photo of his missing female NYSC friend whose name is Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike who got missing on the 15th of March 2019 after boarding a bus from Osun to Lagos. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

See More Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/female-nysc-member-missing-after.html

all this yoruba state sef,..what is happenings?,i pray she has not fallen into d eyes of skull miners
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Khaleell001(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
One of the reasons I feel social media should be restricted and well regulated because the quotes I am seeing here shows some abnormal people are many among us.
This is why I don't believe in the democratic bull crap that gives even a known idiot the platform to air their poo.
Just imagine what some idiots are writing.
I am imagining if this Missing lady was their blood sister or a close relative will they in their hearts if hearts make such brainless and nonsense statement.

many are indeed bad few are roaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Sluvist(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Locate her boyfriend house there, she might be there rendering some pussy services.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
See confusion. We are now seeing her make up and non make up face. Which one should we look out for.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Smarties09090: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
What about evil women too?
brightnonso:
may God protect her from evil men
. What about evil women?
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by TobiAbuja: 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
I hope she is found.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by oluwafemi3790(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
She Is serving in d school where am working, may God let her come back safely in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by jamislaw(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ibo girl? She is probably receiving some dick right now.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Humble55(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2019
she will be found insha Allah
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2019
noble2faith:
I pray she is found! I pray she does not end up being a victim of ritual killing!
The day I listened to a radio programme on rainbow FM known as "Akamara" that's the day I started having phobia for traveling within any southwestern state even though I am a south westerner. I ought to pay my mum a visit at Ibadan but fear is holding me back.
I tell you bro, sh*t is scary in sw. I hate travelling when i'm in Ng though. And always remember to use registered bus company when traveling and when using taxis, use your head and always pray. Our people dierr only God can save us.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Zigmarh: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2019
God protection
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Judybash93(m): 12:59am On Mar 28, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Afonjaaaas has ritualized her already. Infact skull mining is currently in progress

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Judybash93(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2019
jamislaw:
Ibo girl? She is probably receiving some dick right now.

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by D1zion: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Just pray she's still alive. That's just it.cos those people over there are dangerous. But you people should have started firing prayers since that first day you discovered she's missing at least that will confused every nonentity that is holding her.may the lord keep her safe in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 28, 2019
obembet:

U need help

noble2faith:

ur papa need more help!

The two both of you need help tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 28, 2019
kayusely70:
Did she board the bus from the motor park, if yes they should know what happened to the bus. God shall keep her safe.
My thoughts exactly, how can she board a bus and she's the only one missing, what happened to the rest passengers. Story doesn't make sense.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by mrsage(m): 4:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Osun is a big state. Bigger than Lagos. So my question is where exactly in Osun state?
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Oddsman(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2019
What is government doing against these bastard ritualists. Or are the leaders benefiting from these devilish acts?
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Denikayan: 5:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Going through this thread gives a clear cut conclusion about the mentality of Africans

All praying and shouting Jesus.

No iota of realistic suggestions that could fascilitate search.

All I see is people praying.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by MAKABBEY(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2019
kayusely70:
Did she board the bus from the motor park, if yes they should know what happened to the bus. God shall keep her safe.
Bus at motor park? I bet she was standing on road side along abere via owode ede, waiting for free ride with a nice car or Jeep...

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by bongolistik(m): 5:37am On Mar 28, 2019
2 things are involved; it is either she is being used by one babalawo or she is just chilling with a dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS / Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.