Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,690 members, 7,827,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office (14570 Views)

FG Approves $1.4bn For Rehabilitation Of Warri, Kaduna Refineries / Nasir Sambo: EFCC Recovers N5.4bn For NHIS, 7 Billion Still Trapped / NBA President Says Gov Udom Paid Him N1.4bn For Legal Services -EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office by ubox: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Convert $20bn to naira we want to see the amount and compare it with Nigerian own.
People just open their mouth and spew nonsense
Re: FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2019
izzou:
grin

Just to design a 12 storey, and a government in debt is about to spend about $4 million

And the cost of the building will be about 35 billion naira

Don't we just love this country?

I’m not an Architect so pls forgive my ignorance bt Does design cost more than or up to half of the cost of the building cost itself? Isn’t it just like any administrative building or is it going to have a refinery in it?

If it was a private project will Osinbajo or Buhari pay such money to an architect? Government needs to work close to realism at this time or else they will be very wasteful.
Re: FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office by Jgovt(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Nigeria is a country where Animals Rule and the Animal keepers are in Cage.. I nor fit cry
Re: FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2019
I am crying for this nation... a billion just for design
Re: FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office by AgreatMan: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
ubox:

Asin ehn, bunch of ignorant folks who have no idea what design entails and they are scale of fees for such projects.

D guy said for design. The question is, what entails a design? Because if it's only design, they can float a national design competition with 5million naira for d winning University.

Are they surveying? Are they taking soil samples to d lab to determine it's bearing capacity? Will d designers be on ground throughout the project? Is there even a model of the building, or is Nigeria going to pay billions for some design they haven't even seen?

Kachukwu is supposed to be a learned engineer. But I guess u can't really trust a guy who lied in front of a live camera that he is first class graduate. This sort of report is shambolic n blindly supporting a 1.4B naira idea that u haven't even seen is pathetic. If PMB or Osinbajo had made this kind of statement, it is forgiveable, not this guy.

He also said that was d lowest bid. What stops d thieves from removing all other lower bids?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) / PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress" / EFCC To File 800 New Corruption Cases, Vows To Re-Prosecute Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.