Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? (760 Views)

Grant IPOB Request And Pamper Them Like Bandits - GRAPHIC CONTENT / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by WonderManly(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Will you help them, if you meet them in this kind of situation? Lets be sincere!

Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by greatnaija01: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
they didnt say they needed help.... YOU SIMPLY MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Prayerpoint... HOLD YOUR HEAD and say... MY HEAD...DO NOT LET ME HELP MY ENEMIES... Oyaaaa fire prayerrrr

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by Nkemtreasure: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
From the picture above, how many civilians did you see as passers by Everybody has bailed so as to avoid the unimaginable

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by beeblack: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Police is your friend and bail is free.

Police disappoint when they are supposed to help and car Bleep you up when you don't expect.

I would help them not because they are police but to avoid traffic hold up

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by sinaj(f): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
I go hail them pass grin

Help my ass mitcheeew
Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by WonderManly(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2019
greatnaija01:
they didnt say they needed help.... YOU SIMPLY MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Prayerpoint... HOLD YOUR HEAD and say... MY HEAD...DO NOT LET ME HELP MY ENEMIES... Oyaaaa fire prayerrrr
Haha... But, they say police na your friend now! Wetin com happen again?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by WonderManly(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2019
beeblack:
Police is your friend and bail is free.

Police disappoint when they are supposed to help and car Bleep you up when you don't expect.

I would help them not because they are police but to avoid traffic hold up
What if they were in where traffic can't hold. Will you do the same?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by helinues: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Stylishly drop some nails on the ground so that their truck tyres can be deflated.

Some of the police officers are worst than Armed robbers /Kidnappers

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Meet Them Like This? by WonderManly(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
helinues:
Stylishly drop some nails on the ground so that their truck tyres can be deflated.

Some of the police officers are worst than Armed robbers /Kidnappers
Please its too early, i've not eaten this morning now. I can't laugh ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Naval Officer Slaps APC National Leader,tinubu / Atiku Releases Another List Of Corrupt People Who Helped Buhari Win Election / 8th National Assembly Valedictory Speech: Mark Ndume Applauds Saraki Akpabio Apo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.