Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Excellent Non-fiction Writers, Rewriters Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Excellent Non-fiction Writers, Rewriters Needed (402 Views)

Article Rewriters Needed / Look For Professional Writers/ Rewriters(closed) / Rewriters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Non-fiction Writers, Rewriters Needed by Koddedtinz: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hi, I'm in need of excellent and experienced writers for longterm work, both male and female. Payment is N1.5 per word upon acceptance of the work.

Content is nonfiction and from 5,000 words above.
Your writing must be perfect and free of errors. You must also be able to keep to a strict deadline.

Also, if you're not willing to do rewrites and corrections until I'm satisfied with the work, then this is not for you.

Reach me here bubemi4eva at yahoo dot com, with samples of your work and a phone number to reach you via WhatsApp. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Crush - Flash Fiction / The Lagos Unseen by Victoria Omoghena Edidi / Breaking:two Canadian Women Kidnapped At Gunpoint In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.